AbsolutelyAlexis

League of Legends

I started playing around fall in 2010. I just dug this game out again a few days ago, when my PC was finally complete and running. I guess, this picture speaks for itself.

user posted image

I'm slowly learning the basics again, but I'm still not very good at it yet. My, so much has changed...

Before that long break, I mainly played tanks and supports. In most cases I didn't have a choice thanks to random trolls who all pick carries, and someone has to at least try and save the day. Needless to say, it rarely ever worked.

Right now I'm trying out different champs. I skipped quite a lot of them, and I still have to adjust to the fact that I most likely won't be able to play normals until I know what these are capable of. Of course, so far, the Rota's been trolling me. dry.gif

My summoner name is Voduun, and I'm playing on EU West. I'm still trying hard to find a champ that suits my needs, which is kind of a problem when you're missing so many (35) and only have guides as a reference.

Edit: Just finished my first normal game I got ninja invited to by a RL friend.

user posted image

I think it went okay, though I kept DCing in the beginning, thanks to LoL Recorder. Enemies surrendered pretty early though. Three words: Ziggs is OP.

Edited by kaagia

user posted image

user posted image

Above that I have three defeats where my teammates were trolling.

I play a lot of co-op vs AI to practice with my new champions or ones that I need to improve on.

I'm really good as Ziggs, Jax, Malzahar, Shaco(apparently, I've played two games with him), Morgana, Karthus(somewhat), and Xerath.

I started playing this about a month ago (a friend forced me to try it..) and now i love it xd.png

I'm almost always playing as Ashe or Warwick.

Btw, feel free to add me if you want, my username is Spirana :3 (North American server)

------

V @Getpwned: I accepted :3

Edited by Spirit_

My brother made me download this game and try it. Now I'm HOOKED.

My best character is Volibear, I love him. I love Warwick's design too, so I just bought him to try. I want that gator guy too, whatever his name is~

EDIT: Just played my first game with Warwick and did great. He's definitely going to be my regular, along with Voli. laugh.gif

My username there is SparkyTheMadDog, if anyone wanted to know. wink.gif

Edited by Alpha Gryph

I've recently gotten into Orianna. I mostly play her support but can mid if need be.

edit: I've sent requests to both of you. It's HeadrushReaper

Edited by Getpwned

I was able to play yesterday at my friends house after not being able to play for like a month or more! I was playing as Ashe and it took me a while to remember how to play but I did pretty good I think.

Heh, spent the five bucks to buy a new skin for Warwick. I love the fire skin.

user posted image

So BEAUTIFUL. laugh.gif

I got to play again today! I tried some PvP matches for the first time (I usually stuck with Co-op vs. AI) and I did okay I guess. I also bought Janna and tried her out for the first time and I like her. My Pernament Champion Roster now is Ashe and Janna.

*sigh* Always people in these games that think they're god because they can play well. Ruins all the fun. tongue.gif

But I did fairly well with WW today. I like the life steal build, I'm definitely keeping it.

Edited by Alpha Gryph

There are people like that in every game, I actually tend to do the opposite for games like this, I tend to underestimate myself. I just really wish I would be allowed to download it and play myself rather than always going to my friends house to play it, I only get to play once a week if I'm lucky and if not then once every 2 weeks. I can't download it at my moms due to having a mac and my dad doesn't let me download stuff.

I like playing LoL from time to time. It's a game I can become addicted to, however I have a great deal of games that I play. xd.png

I believe my favorite character would have to be.. Riven. I'm not the best with her, but her lore and play-style has captured how I like to play.

I just spent ten bucks on the Gatekeeper Galio skin....totally worth it, that guy is badass.

I've also recently discovered that Mordekaiser is kind of a beast, I just bought him. Kinda OP, but fun to play...

I main ap mids biggrin.gif well, the first page on this site has some kind of malware link thing and prevents me form viewing the entire topic. I think something is wrong with this topic or at least one of the posts on here D:> anyways, I love using Ahri, Orianna and Morg xd.png I am all about the females for some odd reason lol

I play LoL!

Only really just started...

Champions I have:

Ashe

Annie

Sivir

And that's about it xd.png I'm best at Ashe, me thinks.

Started LoL not to long ago, been playing random heroes. Saving up for the champion Orianna.

Here are my mains, in the order I prefer to play them:

Jungle: Skarner

Mid: Morgana/Gragas

Bot Support: Blitzcrank

Bot ADC: Ashe

Top: Nasus (dislike top in general)

Started LoL not to long ago, been playing random heroes. Saving up for the champion Orianna.

I saved up for ages for Syndra...

She is so FUN!

My updated Champ list now in order that I like them the most is:

Lux

Sona and Janna

Kayle

Ashe

Right now I'm saving up for Riven, I play here when she's free and I like her.