Warriors: Clans of the Valley

Username: StarSea

Name: Fawnpaw

Clan: BrookClan

Appearance: Light brown with small white spots

Personality: kind and carring

History: ... I dunno

Other: ... I dunno

Can I start as an apprentice, or do I need to be a kit first? Thanks!

((Um, Star, you'll need a lot more information. It shows that you haven't even read the rules. =/)) Hawkflight stared at Firelight with a funny expression. The dark tabby swayed his tail as he looked at the dead butterfly. Why did she kill it..? Twitching his whiskers, he looked at Firelight. "It's dead, Firelight," he purred. "Just look at it."

Firelight suddenly slouched her shoulders, clearly relived. So it was dead then? Why did it move? The wind. Oh, well then. Looking suspiciously at the butterfly still, she inched away from Hawkflight and sat down, embarrassed as she pawed at one of her ears.

"Oh," she mumbled, but her eyes never left the butterfly. "I don't like butterflies anymore. They... they're elusive little swindling beasts who spike fear into the hearts of the most courageous and the brave," she whispered, eyes suddenly excited as she hopped to her feet, body moving in a slow prowl.

"They have a fearsome-ness even after their death. They are the... butterfly! Fear their greatness and bow before their horrible power!" she wailed, rearing on her hind legs and pretending to faint. She purposely fell over, and didn't move until she suddenly sprang up and went just in front of her friend, batting the air.

"Not even your best tactics can do anything against their wit. They will follow you. They will drive you mad. They will kill you!" she yowled with glee, practically dancing around Hawkflight.

"A bit overkill? Were my acting skills good? I think I was spectacu-" she paused as a wisp of blue suddenly entered her vision, right in front of her eye. There the butterfly lay, between her eyes, right on her face, just above her nose. She must have picked it up when she was fainting, right?

Hawkflight swayed his tail as he watched Firelight's act. His whiskers twitched. Firelight was funny! That was why he liked her. The dark tabby laughed when Firelight asked how was her act. "It was great!" he chuckled, flicking his tail as he looked at the butterfly on Firelight. He felt sorry for it... trotting over, he gently removed it from her face. "I feel sorry for it," he laughed between the wings of the butterfly. He went over to the river and dropped the butterfly, watching it as it bobbed in the water. "There it goes..."

((>.> I didn't know I was supposed to reply. There wasn't much way to do so. Well, if you want to skip to the Gathering, I can make a post to bring in our friendly neighborhood... Not friendly cats.))