Valera

What do you think is the cutest hatchling?

Stages One and two of:

Silvers

Papers

Valentines

Yulebucks

I loooove the stage1 Bleeding Moon hatchie, it looks like it's pawing the air! Just like my dog does when she's excited.

Also love the stage2 Soulpeace hatchie, looking so regal and proud.

And then, of course, the stage1 Two-Finned Bluna hatchie. To me, it looks like a seal. And I love that!

Whites, albinos (I prefer the hatchlings to the grown up dragons), waters (probably my favorite), mints, and guardians biggrin.gif I love all of them though

Edited by michiyoLove

Better question is what is the least cute hatchling... They are all so adorable! My favorite is probably that golden horned thingy that likes to nom on its own tail... < 3

I've always considered the Red and Holly hatchlings the cutest. happy.gif Matured Nebula hatchlings look nice too, they look like they're all ready to take off.

I wasn't certain what was my favorite hatchling was until recently when I came back. I looooooooove the xenowyrm hatchlings! They're just... a worm... and it's very very cute and I want an entire army of xenowyrm hatchlings!

s2... uhh, magis? Mints? They're super cute, but not as cute as the xenowyrms.

Grave Dragons 100%

I mean look at the cuteness --->user posted imageuser posted image

I am literally obsessed with Graves, they are just so hard to hoard sad.gif

Although these babies are really cute ---> user posted image but they can't beat Graves

Edited by Clya

I like the first stage Red hatchies, but the Tangar babies are definately my favourites (they look as if they're sucking their own tails!) laugh.gif

Edited by MoonCat

For stage one hatchling?

It has to be either the Grave or the Royal Blue. :3

The stage two is definitely harder to choose!

I love the Grave, Pillows, or Radiant Angel. O.o

The best of them both? Dammit its so hard. ;-; I think I'll just go with what is repeated in both S1 and S2 and that is the Graves definitely! ;3; Hell I even abandoned my plan of not freezing any hatchies this year and saving that for next year and focusing only on getting good lineages to breed with this year, JUST TO GET A CUTIE-WUTIE LITTLE S2 GRAVE HATCHIE OH MY YES!!!! *handflail*

*ahem* So yes. >//<

Omg I couldn't pick... although, I have always liked whites, reds/hollies, blunas, and Shadow Walkers (s2). Too many cuties though!

Favorite S1 sprite is probably the Hooktalon: user posted image - I just look at that and think, aww! I want to lean down and pet them.

Favorite S2 sprite is definitely the Flamingo: user posted imageuser posted image - They look like they are in the middle of a dance, at least to me. xd.png

When I first posted here I said Bluna was the cutest s1 hatchling but now with the Xenowyrms... their hatchlings are just sooo cute, I want to cuddle them all!

Also the Gemshard s2 hatchies are definitely adorable laugh.gif