Valera

What do you think is the cutest hatchling?

S1: Black Tea, Ember, Night Glory, Pink, Spotted Greenwing, any of the Shimmer-scales, Ribbon Dancer

S2: Black, female Blusang, any Nebulas, female Pillow, Red-Finned Tidal, Soulpeace, any Copper, Rosebud

It's really hard to choose... tongue.gif

Cutest stage one hatchlings:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Cutest stage two hatchlings:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Stage 1: Geode, horse, black alt, dino, magi, blusang, cheese, brimstone, skywing, white, tinsel, ghost

Stage 2: Soulpeace, geode, bluna, black alt, magi, cheese, solstice, sweetling, valentine '09, pillow, yulebuck, silver, skywing, white, paper, tinsel, ghost

Conclusion: I'll never be able to even make a narrow choice because in reality I love all of them wub.gif

Thunder,Gold,Silver, holly silver tinsel,shallow water and 2 finned bluna,and horse

But, my absolute favorite is the silver tinsle

Oh dear, here comes my list

S1: Frills, Blacks, Alt blacks (both), Black Teas (MAH KITTEHS), Fleshcrownes, Luminas, Mints, Neglecteds, Neotroplicals, Nucturnes (both), Pygmies (ALL), Red Tidals, Seasonals (all), Seragammas, Shallow waters, Silvers, Golds, Shimmer-scales, Tinsels, Soulpeaces, Spotted Greenwings, Stripes, Sunsongs, Swallowtails, Tri-horns, Turpentines, Waters, Whiptails, Whites, Sweetlings, Rosebuds, Arsanies, Graves, Blunas, zombies, butterbutts Winter Magis, and Original Valentines.

S2: Frills, Blacks, Curled Alt Blacks, Fleshcrownes, Mints, Neglecteds, Neotroplicals, Nucturnes (both), Pygmies (ALL), Red Tidals, Seasonals (all), Seragammas, Shallow waters, Silvers, Golds, Shimmer-scales, Tinsels, Spotted Greenwings, Stripes, Sunsongs, Swallowtails, Tri-horns, Turpentines, Waters, Whiptails, Whites, Sweetlings, Rosebuds, Arsanies, Graves, zombies, butterbutts Winter Magis, Original Valentines, Terraes (female), Royal Blues, Pillows, Nebulas, Magmas, Guardians, Grays, Bloodscales, Embers, Daydreams, Male Blusangs, and Albinos.

GOSH I LOVE HATCHLINGS x3

Edited by Candythekitty1152

S1: Definitely Bluna <3

S2: That's more difficult - maybe Bleeding Moonstone, female Bloodscale, Shimmer, Pillow...

Overall, when I first saw the Pebble hatchie I fell in love with it, for no reason xd.png

I ADORE s1 Tsunamis. EEE! So cute!

I'm also very fond of Nebula hatchlings and Pygmies. They're all adorable though. ^-^

What do you think is the cutest stage one hatchling?

Black Tea, Blusang, Gilded Bloodscale, Lumina, Mint, Pygmy, Red-Finned Tidal, Seragamma, Spitfire, Stone, Sunsong, Tsunami, Soulpeace, Bluna, Copper, Black Marrow

What do you think is the cutest stage two hatchling?

Albino, Black, BBW, Canopy, Ember, Hellfire Wyvern, Nocturne, Pillow (Male specifically), Speckle-Throated, Terrae, Waterhorse, White, Shallow Water, Gold, Yulebuck, Snow Angel, Wrapping Wing, Solstice, Grave

What do you think is the cutest hatchling between the two over all?

user posted image "Eeeee!"

user posted image

Such a regal little fellow

and

user posted image

So elegant, like a greyhound!

Mints have always been my weakness, in both stages. happy.gif I also love Yulebucks and Dinos on 1st stage.

The stage one pinks with the influence and the stage one snow angels are my two favorite hatchlings.

Stage two: I haven't had enough to know, but my solstice was adorable at that stage. Now she's just gorgeous!

Edited by LadyFoxfire

Cutest hatchling 2nd Stage:

user posted image

Graves. I mean, c'mon... they are literally staring right at your soul.

I just realized I haven't posted here yet. o.o

S1 Hatchies:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

S2 Hatchies:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

But The Most Adorable Of Them All...

user posted image Eeee! wub.gif

user posted image So fluffy! <3

I wuv teh cute chubby widdle tsunami babby!

I also love the black tea hatchies (apparently chubby hatchies are all the adorbs).

And the little nilia is too cute to resist. I have to admit the nhio is pretty cute, too. And s1 trihorn. And I think it's the s2 female bluna? And the s2 teimarrs. ...There are a lot of lettle cuties, okay? xD

I'd post images but half of them don't show up with this OS, anyway. rolleyes.gif

Sweetlings are the cutest of all the hatchlings. They possess cuteness superiority (especially since their spriter has stated that Sweetlings are itty-bitty and oh my gosh teeny gangly babies). S2 Soulpeaces and S1 Blunas are also quite cute, though.

(sweeeeeetliiiiiingssssss)

Tsunami Hatchilngs are pretty darn adorable, as are Black Tea Hatchies. All the little pygmy babies are super cute! I love the crimson pygmy's S2. Shallow waters are rather sweet looking as well ^^ Lots of adorable babies out there

I don't usually like hatchies as much as adults, but the Rosebud hatchies were SO adorable, I had to debate on actually freezing one of mine. Hopefully, the limit will be lifted this year for old Valentines and I can get my wish! wub.gif

There are so many cute hatchlings, there is no way I could pick one. So I'll make a list, and try to keep it short. So here it is, not in order of favorite/cutest.

Albinos, S1

Bloodscales, S2

Hellhorse, both

Soulpeace, S2

Sweetlings, both. Actually, most of the holiday hatchlings are adorable.

Coppers, S2

Shimmerscale, S2