AllieCat

Eggs you can never seem to get

No, Stats. There are thousands of people on DC, and 30ish prizes. You'd have to have extraordinary luck to win.

Same here, though, I suppose.

CB Golds! Also since the early days of the release it's been hard to get CB Speckle-Throats...

Tsunami Wyverns, I don't have a single one of them and I can never find them in the cave either...

Dinos (I don't even own a single one), Legendaries, Reds, Speckle-Throats and basically every rare dragon there is, courtesy of my rather slow 56k mobile connection. ^^

Although I mis-click quite a lot of Blacks in the Cave - and get them. Hey, at least I can use them for trading biggrin.gif

I can't seem to find any silvers to save my life! I've been hunting for years, and I'm quick enough normally to catch what I'm looking for but I feel like I'm not patient enough for them... I've caught a CB Gold, but my problem is normally staring at them for like a minute before going oh shoot! I need this! *Clicks WAY too late* xd.png

I've yet to see a CB Blusungs and I don't get how they haven't shown up for me once. 0.o

I also have yet to find a CB Ice. I don't understand what's goin' on with 'em.

i've searched and searched for a thunder dragon, but I have never found one... i've even been clicking on the habitat where they're supposed to be several times at several different top of the hours... i have never found a CB blusang either... sad.gif

I haven't seen a CB Blusang either, however, I went two years without a single CB stripe, and ended up with four in the past 3 days. I keep hoping my luck will change.

Any good dragons.

I've seen em, but I can't get them.

The problem is that I have dial up, so it lags beyond the possible. When I see a cheese, if I click it, because of my computer's slowness someone always gets it way before me. Plus it loads pages after about a minute, so the ones on the screen are usually the ones that have been taken.

I state this proudly:

I can no longer say I cannot catch CB Metals! I've caught both a CB Silver and just now, my very first CB Gold!! So after almost five years, I find out it ISN"T impossible after all!

Any good CB's or any kind of Magma. I would do next to everything to finally get my hands on a magma. Metallics or shimmer are out of it too. Sadly... but oh well. We'll see if I can catch some at one point.

Cheese eggs

Cant seem to get any Metals :/ I havent even seen any, and when i DO see them, my page format keeps changing when i refresh causing me to miss them s:

I really want a metallic egg, but they always take it before I get it.

I got a CB silver instead of one gold one in the alpines though, so it was a fair trade I guess D:

cb metallics, cd ice and thunder

Edited by Alexia76

I can never catch the cb metals because my ping rate to dc is more than 300+

Never saw a Magma legendary one or Dino in cave... Missed like 6 leetle trees and silver/golds :I

Got a lot of CB blacks and vines lately though