blackdragon71

Ban the Person Above You

Banned as this red shirt is Captain Jean Luke Picard so is immune from death... tongue.gif

Banned because the only thing that would be immune of death is a heartless that can avoid a keyblade for ever.

Banned cause if you blink with a user posted imageWeeping angel in the room you get sent to a new time and the angel steals your life force... "SO DONT BLINK" sad.gif

Edited by Anniepimm

Banned because the image of an Angel is itself an Angel, so now you're going to be responsible for a lot people dying or being sent back in time! D: Or at the very least, sore eyes. Don't look the Weeping Angel straight in the eye. That's also very bad.

Banned for making a person responsible for the death of many people.

Banned for saying Banned twice and now you have made me say Banned three times sad.gif

Banned as we don't see a lot of cupcakes here that's an American confection tongue.gif

Banned for eating my heart, which thus made me heartless.

Banned because Saix worked harder to gain a heart than you did! xd.png Double-banned because your avatar is jaywalking! And that's just terrible! laugh.gif

Banned because I don't know who Saix is.

Banned because while first playing Days I kept switching between feeling sorry for him and wanting to kill him. laugh.gif Now I just accept him as an epic but tragic villain, and perhaps the best representation of what it means to be a Nobody. biggrin.gif