blackdragon71

Ban the Person Above You

Banned because you are awesome, it is panther788 who is the gay one

Edited by Ash111

Reminder.

Board rules: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=boardrules

Respect Others

It isn't possible to get far in the world if you refuse to respect others. Treat others kindly, don't insult them, and others will do the same in return. If you refuse to treat others well, then you will get not only a warning, but a bad reputation, which opens the door for more negativity.

It is possible to play this game without being rude or offensive. Further comments of this nature will receive an official warning.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

banned because... i was the most likley person, or panther788 to be in trouble. you all had no reason to be scared there-for i ban you ninja.gif

Edited by greasalotle124

Banned for resorting to pillow throwing to resolve your conflicts! YOU SHOULD BE THROWING PLASTIC BAGS!!!

Banned because violence isn't the answer! Poison is. You'll be less likely get caught that way. >3

Banned for being awesome and agreeing with me that plastic bag throwing fights are the way to go.

Banned because I agree with Featherpaw that violence will not solve even the world's greatest conflict.

Banned because that means you also agree with her poison idea, which is just as bad as violence.

Logbook ban is still in effect.