Sign in to follow this  
Taco_

Vampire Dragons

Are you for or against making vampires?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vampires are one of my favourite dragons, so I have nothing against them in those terms.

Bite/'breeding' wise; I'll slaughter eggs by the bunch if I can spare the scroll space. Even with the success rate lower than what it used to be, I still like trying as they are difficult for newer players to obtain. Most of my successful bites go to those whom have little to no Vampires; kinda like spreading the love so to speak. xd.png

It would be great for the success ratio to be like it was in the past, but in the end it's like breeding a rare; hate seeing fails yet when you see a success it makes up for the string of fails that led to that success. smile.gif

I don't have one yet, so I'm all for encouraging the practice =p

I didn't vote because the wording in your poll doesn't make sense. But I am all for making more vamps. I haven't for a while now because the success rate is so low lately. I use to bite a lot of eggs, and drop a lot of them into the AP for others. I think the last time I bite an egg was over a month ago, and it was killed.

I'm for biting. I don't mind the Kill rate right now, I guess. Seeing as I bred an egg, decided I didn't like the lineage, and bit it without caring if it turned/died. Biting lets me spay/neuter/erase fail eggs, so meh. Guess I am becoming pretty sadistic on my scroll lately. 3 Zombies, a bunch of disintegrated (zombie fail) hatchies, a neglected, and 2 eggshells that I bit full well knowing they'd probably die... with that being the intention, actually. A successful vamp would be a bonus, but I really just wanted to get rid of the pairing period. And I only took that stone to move the cave along in hopes of revealing a spitfire. tongue.gif

However, I'm against biting other people's bred eggs. I will only bite CBs or ones I bred myself. That doesn't mean I'm against other people biting my bred eggs. If I were to find one of my dragons children as a vamp, ND, or zombie, I'd quite frankly feel honored to have it in the progeny. And it can be pretty easy to tell what happened to a dead egg/hatchie if you know the signs.

Edited by AlternateMew

The poll confuses me, so I'm withholding my vote for now. I am not against people making vampires, as those eggs are theirs to do with as they wish. I've never tried making a vampire myself due to the low success rate though. It's hard for me not to feel sympathy for the little cracked eggshells sitting on a scroll, even though they're not real. So it'll probably be a while before I feel adventurous enough to try biting, since I don't mind lineages of any sort and don't feel the need to get 'rid' of dragons that have 'messy' lineages.

Sorry about the poll guys, I messed up big. Is there anyway to fix it? If so could you tell me, that would be great. biggrin.gif

Sorry about the poll guys, I messed up big. Is there anyway to fix it? If so could you tell me, that would be great. biggrin.gif

I don't know if there's a way you can fix the poll, but you could edit the original post to just say "Yes means you're for, No means you're against" if you like. happy.gif

I had to read the thread to see what was meant

being as it is yes = for

no = against

I voted yes, no reason to be against it

I just wish the success was as good as it used to be

my run for 100 vamps has halted due to I suck at biting now tongue.gif

I don't want to loose my egg spot for 24 hours dry.gif

Agreed. I voted but I don't know what my vote means. XD

I'm fine with making vamps, but the chances are so low right now, I'm not biting myself. Dun wanna waste egg space. :3

Obviously, it's like the answer you can give to a certain NPC in one of the Pokemon games:

Where do you come from?

- Yes (Yes Town? I've never heard of Yes Town.)

- No (Nowhere? Everybody comes from somewhere!)

Er- I didn't vote. xd.png

I was a big biter before the code change. I liked it that way, but now I have to fight to complete my project :V

Hmmm I used to bite all the time, and never had many deaths. I haven't bitten anything in a long time, cause I already have a bunch of vamps. Didn't know they were killing eggs more now then ever.

I might have to experiment.

I love Vamps, so I am for biting eggies of all sorts. I had a failed bite today though, sadly haven't had much success lately. Will have to trade and hunt the AP for them till I reach my goal of a 100, 50 females 50 males. Have 18 of both right now biggrin.gif

I bite eggs quite a bit. It litters my scroll with eggshells, but they'll disappear in two weeks so...

Besides, I just had a success.

Edited by IceFang

I love vamps and having no problems biting eggs to get more. I have 56 adults and 5 frozens. I don't bit much anymore but that's because I have plenty of 'em.

I'm not really 'against' vamps. I think they are a well thought up dragon, but I wouldn't want one myself. I'd be too upset if my little eggy was to die! *sniff*

I'm in the "I only have one vampire" category and I have no problem biting blockers to try and get another. My first attempt failed, but I will be trying again eventually smile.gif I don't feel bad killing common eggs for a vamp.

I wanted a vampire when I was a newbie because I liked the sprites and they were rare. I do NOT like biting eggs. I've never had a dead egg and I never will. It's just too risky. I only have the vampire there for completion.

I like the Vampires. Zombies, not so much. Vampires, technically, never die. You never have to kill the egg. Yes, the venom kills the egg, but...it's just complicated. I have no qualms against having that undead on my scroll. I just don't like zombies.

Either way. I love my vampire, but he isn't going to be biting any eggs.