Taco_

Vampire Dragons

Are you for or against making vampires?  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What do you guys, and gals think about breeding vampires? Good, bad?

Tell us.

Edit: Yes means you're for, and no means your against.

I hope this clears up confusion. Sorry! xd.png

Edited by Taco_

You don't breed vamps, you bite eggs. They look great, but the risk of a bite is too high.

Well that's what I meant about breeding vampires, I know you bite them, but to me it's kinda like breeding with them.

Your question isn't very specific.

What would you consider to be "good" or "bad"?

Are you trying to say that making Vampires might be "bad" because you have the chance of killing an egg?

I personally am for making Vampire eggs because Vampires are great to have.

However, the kill ratios for bites have been too high lately so I have not been taking the risk of biting eggs

Edited by miladyz

What I'm trying to ask is, do you think making a vampire egg by bitting to be bad as in maybe killing the egg, or biting the egg to be good because your getting a rare dragon out of it. That's what I'm trying to say, if you get what I mean.

I am not against biting, but I don't do it right now. I have one Vampire (AP catch).

I tried to turn an egg once, but it died. I am still sorry for the little guy.

Eventually I'll try again, but not at the moment.

it's a part of the game. I'm not against it.

I do not hoard Vamps, that's why I hav no ned to bite -> to risk eggs. I used to bite earlier in order to try to get the unwanted freshly caught egg repulsed, but as Vamps suddenly started killing everything, I am not doing it anymore.

Ok, I just put this up just to see everyone's decisions.

I also know it's part and everyone once in a while takes a crack at it. I just put this up just to see everyone's opinion.

How is 'for or against' a yes/no question? O.o

I'm all for it! Ebil hoarder as I am.

I have nothing against making vampires, but their current rate of killing turns me away from trying. I don't mind the killing in and of itself, but I hate being locked for 24 hours because of it.

And I think your poll wording is confusing, I was going to put "no" as I am not against making vampires, but what you said means that I would have been voting opposite of what I feel.

Edited by Nectaris

I voted yes though I have no idea what it means. just like in politics lololol

I bite even more now that the kill rate is a lot higher than it used to be. For science, and also because I don't want to see Vampires becoming rarer than metallics. They're a pretty cool breed-- it would be a shame =S

I love the Vampire dragons sprite and I used them as a way of taking messy-lineaged AP eggs out of the breeding pool and making the eggs more desirable, despite an apparent value becomming placed on turned CB eggs which can't transmit this in reproduction that I had trouble understanding, lol.

But I quit Biting when the rates sank through the floor and attempts at Vamping eggs effectively became egg-killing and a 24-hour lock on each spot.

I haven't voted yet because I found the poll confusing but I guess I'll vote yes, then?

I just got my first Vampire not too long ago. I haven't attempted any bites however, mostly because of the risks involved. I know that I will try it at some point, because I would like a second one for scroll completion.

However, it is part of the game. I won't say that it should or shouldn't be done, as it is a personal preference of the dragon's owner. Only they can make the choice, and whatever choice they make is whatever choice they make.

I think its ok to attempt to make Vamps. Biting them is the only way to get them, which sadly sometimes results in a death (happened to me 3 weeks ago sad.gif ). I just got yet another Vamp egg, as I already had a Hatchie (both were dropped).

Bite all the things!!!

Your poll is a bit... vague. It's like when I ask a guest at the hotel I work at, "would you like one king bed or two queen beds?" & they reply, "Yes!"

Bite all the things!!!

Your poll is a bit... vague. It's like when I ask a guest at the hotel I work at, "would you like one king bed or two queen beds?" & they reply, "Yes!"

Agreed. I voted but I don't know what my vote means. XD

I'm fine with making vamps, but the chances are so low right now, I'm not biting myself. Dun wanna waste egg space. :3

im not against biting...i havent been doing it much because of the kill rate and the lock, but once or twice ive managed to repulse a miss-click.

I did some biting not too long ago, and all I got was dead eggs. sad.gif

Oddly, I seem to do better catching CB vampires from the AP than actually turning them. So I am for it, but wish the success rate was a wee bit higher.

I like turning vampires. I have a lot of luck in catching them, and at least used to have a lot of luck in turning them. Still plan on turning them whenever I find the chance. I only try on inbred dorkfaces and CBs, now, since very few people will miss them.

Edited by Kurei Chitsu

I don't seems to like biting cb, I only bite my bred eggs or some messy line common in the ap. Because they are unbreedables so there's nothing much to do with the lineage

I'd like Vampires or NDs are are somewhat messy or inbred than a cb ones xd.png