lake

Lineages - What type do you like?

Favorite type of lineage?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Topic is for discussing our favorite lineages and why. Also bragging about cool lineaged things we have!

Have fun!

I used to not care at all so I harboured all kinds of dragons I found on my scroll. But I can definitely tell that I'm more into lineage-watching now (peer pressure !!)

I think a lot of the stair-steps (especially the tinsels) can be GORGEOUS. But really, I think I'm just into short lineages overall. Though I'd take any of the above hahaha.

Spirals can be pretty. Especially from the PENK tinsel. It's hard to find low gen ones though...

~Removed; please use the trading threads to trade~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I had found an irregular lineage.

It's hard to explain since I found one in the AP but didn't manage to get it. ):

It looked as if it was half an oval.

Even-Gen are my favorites. Especially if they have a ton of different types of dragons from a bunch of different people. :3

Even gens are nice with tinsels I think. I only like low gen even gems though. Not messy ones

Hmm... I really like CBs best, but stairsteps (with either two breeds or some kind of clear pattern with more, or by color) and even-gens (preferably with just two breeds) are also nice.

I prefer stairsteps and spirals. smile.gif For some reason, I really don't like even gens, unless it's a really low gen. They just look so crowded to me. laugh.gif

Haha, I'm so P'ed off right now. I wanna trade with people. Hey I have a silver fail red egg that has "omg" in part of its code

The only lineages I have problems with are the inbred ones. Lately, I find myself trying to work with even-generations more. I prefer low-gen, too, but those can be difficult to get with some breeds.

I usually don't care what the linage looks like. Just don't like super long lineages, hurts my eyes to look at it all if I do.

My favourite lineages are PB even-gens and checkerboards.

However, I love perfect stairstep Tinsels.

I like spirals and stairsteps. <3 Even gen too, especially checkerboard, but it's harder to continue.

I totally love even-gens, especially with 2 breeds only and the longer the lineage is, the more impressive it looks-my opinion at least^^ but yeah, true, they are pretty hard to continue.