Jump to content
Fire-Ice

Freedom Hills: A Mustang RP

Recommended Posts

Zuri scanned the enviroment. "Well, you feeler safer in a herd, plus we all feel like family. Every herd has a leader, ours is Tonto. He makes some of the very important decisions for the best of the herd. We all like to stick together and help each other out."

Zuri trotted to her favorite spot, a patch or grass that was rather longer then the rest. "I love this spot, I roll around in all the time...I'm still a foal at heart." She gave a inward chuckle.

Edited by Drakelina

Share this post


Link to post

Fortune was thinking to herself while looking at the trees. Both grown ups are worried, and I am about to panic. Well, I suppose I should try and make friends with Winter. After all, he's barly older than me. But he seemed a bit pushy back there in the woods. I really am a scardy horse! Fortune decided to tail along for the tour, still glancing nervously at the woods.

Share this post


Link to post

Tonto:

 

"No Problem!" Tonto said to Winter. He watched as they went off for a tour. Trying not to let on about his worried feelings he glanced back towards the woods. There was still no movement. "They must have gone back to their ranch..." Tonto thought to himself. He shook his head and tried to push the worries out of his head. He watched the group on their tour and decided that he would continue on his rounds. Walking up to each horse who was waking up, he kindly said, "good morning." and then continued on. At least it helped him concentrate on other things.

Share this post


Link to post

Winter smiled; being a foal was a lot of fun. He flicked his ear as a butterfly landed on it. Hahah... That kinda tickled! He snorted as it alighted on his nose. Curiously, he stuck out his tongue, but the butterfly just flew away, carried by the breeze. He noticed that Fortune had come over but gave an inward shrug and returned back to Zuri.

Share this post


Link to post

Fortune saw that Winter glanced at her coming up. And then just turn back without saying anything. Rude, he could at least nod. It's what I do. I wonder if Tonto is still nervous about the possible humans. Fortune took a quick look back at Tonto. He seemed to just be doing his rounds. Good, I guess there weren't humans after all. Or, that they moved on. Fortune always found it funny that humans look far and wide for wild horses and come so near to a herd without seeing it. But, at the same time she was scared out of her wits at humans. even if they are oblivious. Fortune turned back to following Zuri and Winter. "Hello," she said shyly to both of them.

Share this post


Link to post

((I'll just move on without Ghost. sad.gif First member and already gone.))

 

Sage looked at the sky to judge how the day would fair, and just as she did, she heard thunder roll in the distance. She let out a 'huff' of frustration as she looked for shelter. Only minutes passed before the lightning began striking Sage's new home land, making the nearby forest glow a light golden. She gasped as a golden rod of lightning hit a tree and set it a blaze. Sage had only seconds to get out of the tree's path, and just by the lenght of a fox had she made it. The flames, glowing sun yellow and amber gold, licked at the moist grass. Sage stood there, horrified as the flames reached off the branches and tore at the grass. Sage ran as fast as her hoves would take her, not knowing where to go. She flew over the ground, seeming to be flying with the wings of a hawk. She didn't get far before the fire caught up with her and snagged her back leg. She wailed in agony as she slamed into the ground, a small flame crawling up her leg. She struggled to get it to go out, and it finally did with the help of the rain. The fire pulled back and engulfed a ring around the fallen tree as Sage watched from her place were she lay unmoving, not daring to breath, affraid the fire would snap at her again. Slowly the fire fell, but the rain continued. Sage raised her front hoves and hauled herself up. She had to find something for her leg. Slowly she walked towards the ashes of the fire. Was she meant to be here? Was she meant for a herd of her own? She shook her head. It was just a fire. Nothing could have stopped it. She carefully laid a few feet from the ringed of smoldering grass and wood and surveyed the damage. Splinters of wood lay all over the ground and Sage was surprised she didn't get hit by any of it. There was a deep hole in the forest where the tree's roots had once been, now ripped up as if it was a feather. Sage sighed and layed her head down. What was she to do now? If something came to attack her, she would hardly stand a chance, let alone stand. Sister, dear sister. If you are out there somewhere, watching over me, please help me. she silently whispered.

Edited by StarSea

Share this post


Link to post

Zuri smiled and nudged Winter closer Fortune. "Say hi to Fortune. She hasn't had much foals to play with in this herd." Zuri always sort of felt like the mother of all the young foals without parents, even though she was barely five years old herself. She spoke in a soft and soothing voice that comforted colts and fillies alike. Zuri mouthed the words "He's a little shy." To Fortune.

Share this post


Link to post

((UmbreWulf and I agreed to have our horses be rude to each other at first, and then become friends.))

 

Yeah, I am too. "Hump," muttered Fortune, but she said it so queitly that no one heard it. I still nod though... Well, maybe I'm not the quietest in the herd now. "Hello," Fortune said to Winter. Fortune pawed at the ground sheepishly. Maybe I should make eye contact, eveyone says that's a good way to make friends. Fortune was going to lift her head up, but....... Nope, I can't do it. I don't have a brave bone in my body. Well, maybe I should try it. After all, facing your fears is the best way to stop being afraid. Also, making eye contact is a relly silly fear to have. Fortune made herself look up at Winter, "Can I, um, join the tour?"

Edited by natcar9

Share this post


Link to post

As Sage lay there looking over her home covered in ash, two horses galloped out of the forest. One a young firey red mare with a long and flowing black tail and the other an older black stallion. The two stopped by Sage and looked at eachother. The stallion nodded to the mare and then looked at Sage. "Hello, my name is Raven and this is my friend Foxlilly."

 

Sage looked at the two and saw no hostility in them. "Greetings. My name is Sage and I own this territory." she said as kind as she could.

 

Foxlilly looked around. "This doesn't seem to be that great of territory. Are you all alone?" she asked and then spotted Sage's raw leg. She nudged Raven and then pointed with her nose at Sage's wound.

 

Raven looked at Sage's leg and then shook his head. "How did you get that?"

 

Sage tried to get up again, but her leg hurt so bad. "It is none of your buisness!" she angrly told the two as she layed back down with a thump.

 

Foxlilly picked some nearby plants and slowly paced towards Sage. She reached out her neck to place the leaves on Sage's leg, but she pulled away. Foxlilly placed the plants on the ground. "I'm not going to hurt you. We just watched that fire rip through here and you have no one here to take care of you. Now let me put them on your leg!" she shouted with impatience.

 

Raven looked starteled by the young mare's sudden surge of authority. Sage let the mare put the plant on her leg and watched as the two lay next to her. "Don't worry Sage, we'll take care of you." Raven whispered in her ear.

 

Sage flicked her ears in thanks and slowly lowered her head as she drifted off to sleep.

Share this post


Link to post

((BUMP!!! sad.gif Another RP dead? Why is it that every RP I'm in eventually dies and I'm the only one ever to check them hoping and waiting that some people will come back?))

Share this post


Link to post

((Awww Starsea I want the RP to continue too. I'm kinda stuck waiting for the other horses replies))

Share this post


Link to post

((YAYA! Peoples are back! Tiffashy, who are you stuck talking to? I could possibly make a horse in the herd you're in and have them inturupt and ask for you to come with them... I can post, but I'm kinda waiting and hoping that more people will join my herd as well so it isn't just me talking to myself. xP))

Share this post


Link to post

((Can someone from Tonto's herd please post? I haven't been able to post since January 19th. That's over 2 weeks. I keep checking like StarSea, but no one posts. sad.gif ))

Share this post


Link to post

((*Runs around flailing arms* Ahhhhh! I gotta pooooooooosssssttttttttt))

 

Rain just stared as the cat walked off back into the forest. She shrugged mentally, and buisied herself cropping of the tops of dandalion flowers. She could also see a family of rabbits nibbling at the grass nearby. It was very quiet and peaceful.

 

((Short, lame, needed to post.))

Share this post


Link to post

((You know what? I'm gonna make a post. Tierd of waiting.))

 

Zuri looked up at the sky and noticed a strom was heading closer. The gloomy gray clouds came closer and closer. "It's going to rain." She said to Fourtune.

Share this post


Link to post

"I-it is? I don't like rain that much." Fortune said timidly. Rain makes me feel wet and cold. It also makes it hard to see a great distance. We are vulnerable to humans and other predators. But, maybe they won't come after us. "Do you think there will be thunder?" Fortune asked Zuri. Fortune hated thunder the most. I jump clean into the air when I hear it, every single time.She decided to add, "I hope not." Fortune looked down at the ground. She realised that she looks at the ground a lot.

Share this post


Link to post

((YAY!!!))

 

Sage heard more thunder and saw a big storm cloud rolling towards the other herds. I hope they don't get what I got she thought to herself. "Up!" someone a little ways away shouted at her. Then she felt someone nudge her and saw it was Foxlilly. "Up!" she repeated. Pushing up on three of her legs, Sage manage to stand and Foxlilly tentavly touched Sages raw leg with her soft nose. "Let her be..." Raven called as he walked up to the two. "Come, we should move." he said when he reached them. "Excuse me? Who's her herd leader here? You or me?" Sage said angry that Raven was telling her what to do. "We need to move towards the watering hole." he simply said, ignoring Sage's remark. She threw her head in the air. "No! I'm not going back there!" Sage angrily told him. "Then you can stay here and lick what rain is left out of the mud," he said and then started off towards Willow's herd.

Share this post


Link to post

Rain gulped and looked up at the darkening sky. She didn't mind the rain, for it had been raining when she was born, thus recieving her name, but she hated storms. She quickly trotted over to the other members of Willow's herd and stayed close. Her gangly legs shook slightly, and her ears lay flat against her skull.

Share this post


Link to post

((Tiffashy, after the storm I can have Tonto go and look for your characters.... He is already suspicious about you being there so then you can have someone to interact with. And that would make the rp interesting, especially if the leader of the herd is captured....))

 

Willow:

Willow was relieved that Sundancer had the situation under control. Looking up at the sky, she realized it was almost going to rain and the sky was darkening. Glancing at the members of her herd, to see if they were scared she noticed Rain had her eyes against her skull and was shaking like a leaf. Willow trotted over to the young filly. "Hey, Rain. How are you doing?"

 

Tonto:

Tonto finally decided there was no one in the woods. When he removed himself from the woods he noticed it was still very dark. He glanced to the sky and suddenly realized a storm was coming. The storms could be very rough on the plateaus and he became scared. Not only for him, but the rest of the herd. He cantered over to the tour group and arrived out of breath. He stood there catching his breath for a few seconds before addressing the horses. "It's... going to.... rain. Storms.... are bad here." the last part was mostly for the foals because he assumed Zuri already knew it. "There is most likely.... going to be lightning.... We will have to be careful.... Especially with the woods right there, and what happened earlier." He refrained from saying the word humans as to not scare the foals.

Share this post


Link to post

Zuri nodded her head. "Should we find some shelter, Tonto?" She took note that the foals were already getting more nervous,so she tried to calm them. "Tonto's got everything under control."

Share this post


Link to post

((Hmm got a PM and decided to come back :3 Ha, lol I forgotten my own horse's name xd.png

 

Edit: Now I remember.))

 

Wildfire trotted around in the field of green grass, trotting towards the other captive horses and snorted a greeting to them. The small herb of the captive horses snorted a greeting back to him and carried on with their buiness. Wildfire stood besides one of the females and ate some of the grass besides her. It wasn't long before he started attracting other females horses. Two of them were racing each other to impress him while one of them, a white horse was standing right besides him, trying to get to know him. He can sense the other males staring at him with jeaousily but carried on eating the grass.

Edited by Tiffashy

Share this post


Link to post

Tonto turned around in circle slowly and relied, "yes, we should find shelter. I am trying to remember where that one cave is we typically go to." He spun around some more and then started to get worried. A herd stranded in a storm would be perfect conditions for the humans to come. He stopped spinning and glanced toward the woods but then turned right back to the others as to not scare the foals. "Do you remember where the cave is Zuri? If not I think I might know somewhere else we can go."

Share this post


Link to post

Zuri squinted while trying to remember "I think the cave was westward somewhere. I don't know for sure." Zuri showed her curiosity by having both ears directly forward. "What other place do you have in mind?" Right after she spoke a clap if thunder came from the sky. She once again had to sooth the frightened foals.

Edited by Drakelina

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.