lachrymation

The Caravan Wagon - OOC

No, dearie. I drew it through her body. It was a telepathic mindlink. We're good at that sort of thing. [/endsarcasm] biggrin.gif

Anyway, I don't think I can really work with your post. So I guess I'll be standing by helpless for a while...

pffffftttt, I didn't know if she had had someone draw it...* sticks tongue out at Kokay *

Looks quite roomy but is there going to be enough spaces for everyone as there's quite a few people now. Or are we going to do a space time warp thing and create more space? tongue.gif

Why yes I did draw it ,KOKAY. Well it's actually much bigger, I just couldn't draw it, because I suck at drawing. xd.png

Kokay: I'm sorry to hear that. Would you like to take it up on PM? I thought I'd made it easy. OTL Sorry.

I could certainly make a post, but it would be pitifully small as I do not know anything of the place where Kolin was taken. I will PM you later when I get the chance to!

Love, just thought I'd remind you so we don't get any "friendly" reminders from mods... But, this OoC is for out of character chat about the RP specifically. Posts that don't refer back to the RP should at least be accompanied by something that does. I've been in too many RPs when a mod thought it would be fun to come and harass us about our OoC. I think that's what they do in their free time... xd.png

Oh, well if they wanted to be nitpicky, they could consider that to be something that wasn't about the RP, but it was based off of her artwork that I thought didn't suck. But thanks smile.gif

Anywho, i wonder what Rollo is going to do. Auralia just kicked him and Bruxa is laughing at the both of them. Bruxa is a twisted person and REALLY fun to play....

Rollo's gonna beat her up. xd.png That kick is the exact kind of energy he needed to be able to do something. Oh yes...

lol I know. If he pushes her much further though in anger, she's gonna become a phoenix and make it so that she's sick for several days....so he gonna kill mah baby! * ebil laugh*

Muwahahahahahahahahaaa!!!! Bruxa is in a giant machine...she controls machines....Rollo is going to be in for a rude awakening....

I wouldn't doubt it * cracks knuckles *

Dailboraaaaaa! * sounds like a child * Well that didn't help Bruxa any and I am sure that it didn't help Rollo any at all.

Oh it definitely helped Rollo. Because a few words are totally going to stop him when he's already nearly choked a man, and totally was going to kill him, too. xd.png

Be nice Packy smile.gif Dailbora is new to Rollo and to Bruxa. Auralia and Kolin are really the only two that know Rollo and Rath and Valadian are the only two that know Bruxa, although Rath knows her better.

I am *perfectly* nice. Just like Rollo. xd.png

No seriously, I'm despairingly sorry if my sarcasm came off as rude. Which it probably did.

Dalibora's trying to keep you two from fighting x3 Why anger the shy little thing?

lol you're fine pack smile.gif

And EG, because we ish not niceh!

BTW, what area are they in now? As in, how does it look?

Edited by LoveLost

Lander's alley: Hmm.. it's just basically an alleyway in the northern part of London (not real. totally made up) It's kind of like a regular alleyway except the place that they landed in was kind of a larger area, not the really narrow kinds, but the kind of place that's in the middle of a complex network of running alleys. It's not dark and dreary; it's more of like a light place, and the town surrounding it is pretty fancy. It has all these high buildings and cafes and such. :3

The fight ended. xd.png

Sort of, sadly, sorry. Were they really going to fight inside the Caravan? Inside RATH'S caravan? NO, no, no.

But.. in the end, Rath's anger is probably something to be feared. He doesn't go extreme very often. So I suggest you listen to him...

Oh and Rath's probably going to explain to them. Although it might take a while since I can't quite post long tonight. Just nobody leave, alright? That includes you, Mr.Touchy.

lol! Mr. Touchy...buwahahahahahha!!!

Firebreather = Auralia

Greasemonkey = Bruxa

Mr. Touchy = Rollo

Demongirl = Dalibora

Any other nicknames? lol!

Mr. Touchy won't leave. He has to get his revenge on Bruxa first.

I can't remember what post it was, but in one of the first posts Kolin told him he was touchy, and he was all like, "I am NOT DAMN TOUCHY!" Yeah. He's obviously great at proving points.

hahahahaha!I forgot that. Wow, he really is touchy.... * runs to go read post *

Guys, it's LANDER'S ALLEY, not Vanner's Alley. D:

And now we should sleep, shall we? (aka OP's request) Kokay is a little restless to return. :3

O.O wait. I am slightly confused as to what is happening right now. What is Bruxa doing?