Dal Marty

Dal's Art Booth

I have a CB Pink, can has egg commission slot? I have a couple of characters that I'd love to see in your style. I'll post up my form if it's alright.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

thewingeddragonofra - Hi! Thank you very much! smile.gif

I love metallics. I've never had any except only recently cuz I could never catch one, but trading is amazing! However, describing the kind of metallic and lineages and blah that I would accept is difficult. >.< I'd like short gen ones, preferably Gen 5 or lower, or a little higher if it has a pretty lineage with only 1 or two different kinds of dragons in it. Stairsteps and spirals are also nice! I currently have two silvers and I MIGHT be getting a Bronze soon, so a Gold Tinsel would be amazing. However, some of the dragons on my wishlist are requested because I need them to continue a couple Tinsel lineages, actually, so I'd really like those. <3 On the other hand, I've never gotten a regular silver or gold before, so I would auto-accept either of those! Overall, I would have to review an offer of a Tinsel to see if I like the lineage/whatever, but regular Golds and Silvers can be added to the wishlist.

Hm... Other eggs I would accept for the commission slot: CB Nebula Alts, CB Red Dorsal Dragons, Chickens, DinoEggs (not Blue or Red), or Low Gen Thuwed (2nd, 3rd, or 4th Gen).

Closer to Christmas, if I'm still doing Egg Commissions, I'd add an IOU for a 2nd Gen Yulebuck or Snow Angel Egg or a pretty lineaged one of either. I WILL get a Christmas egg this year! AGH!

lol, Dream, okay!

To answer your question, I've actually had someone else ask me this. I've given it some thought since then and I think this is how it'll be: Only one Request per person, but a person can ask for the Commission slot as many times as they wish if they already have the eggs to trade (no IOUs). However, the slot is still first come first serve, so between two people with eggs, it's whoever posts their egg offer first.

I think I'll add those to the OP. n_n

-- TheCompleteAnimorph - REALLY!? 8D Sure! Post your form and PM me about the eggie/do Teleport link/thingy. biggrin.gif I'm so excited, I've been looking all over the place for a Pink. xd.png Once you post your form, I'll add you/it to the Commission Slot!

Edited by Dal Marty

Forum Name: TheCompleteAnimorph, but call me TCA

Proof You Read Rules/Guidelines: Soundwave~

Egg Being Offered: CB Pink (I'll PM you a claim link as soon as I make sure this request checks out with you)

Credit Goes To...: These two dragon are mine, though credit for their personalities partly goes to a friend of mine at school

Full Description of What You Would Like Drawn: My two characters Eisen del'Talisintha and Amaranth Illucia, as dragons, either flying together or walking together through someplace nice. Colors preferred, but black and white would be okay too.

Reference Image Links: Amy; Eisen (contains size comparison of the two)

Other Notes: Eisen is social and helpful but has a bad inferiority complex, and his wings are made of brass. The gem on his chest closely resembles an aquamarine. Amaranth (Amy) is very adventurous and in tune with nature, but shy and withdrawn around others until she gets to know them well. The gem on her left hind leg (it's only on her left) closely resembles an amethyst.

YAY, Okay. smile.gif

Your request checks out. Looks good. n_n And thank you for the references! If I have any questions about the characters, I'll PM you! smile.gif

You can send the link over whenever you like. I'll add your form to the OP!

Hi all! biggrin.gif

I'm still alive. I haven't been very artsy since last week because Exams hit me and now Thanksgiving is upon me. I'll see if I can get sketching this weekend.

Thank you for your patience! <3

~Dal Marty

Hi everyone!

No doubt you requesters are wondering where I went! Well, I'm back. I have some sketches and I'm working on lineart on both requests I took before the Holidays.

'xactly why I disappeared for a bit - Holidays, school, and moving.

I totally plan on getting those requests out, dun worry. smile.gif

Dream, your request is done. :3 I'll be sending a PM. Let me know if you want the piece sent to you in mail, I'll pay shipping if you do.

Request slot is CLOSED for now because I'm thinking of taking a request from over at Aywas. smile.gif Maybe you'll see me over there if you're a player over there.

Commission slot will open once I finish with TheCompleteAnimorph's request. smile.gif

lol Thanks! smile.gif I liked drawing it! I also tried to add some warmth to the face, since bird faces are so stiff and falcons look so cold and predatory.

Edited by Dal Marty