hannahslion

Work

Where do you work?  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I work in a few different courthouses in my state (4 total, over 3 counties) collecting data from landlord/tenant eviction cases and from home entering arrest records from various states (currently entering records from Florida). smile.gif I get to set my own schedule, which rocks. happy.gif

Stay-at-home mother to two children. My son and my husband xd.png

I am a self-employed 20 year old with my own online selling business. I hope to make it big one day smile.gif

Edited by predatorfan4ever

I'm not too young for one; I'm 15. I don't need one yet though. I would like to look into a career dealing with astronomy, but I don't know how well that plan will hold out.

Haha, wow this thread is old.

-

I'm 19 now and I have an interview tomorrow at Target. Really hoping I get this job.

I work at Achieve Human Services, we do all kinds of different things around the community like landscaping and shredding and recycling and car washes, but our main focus is to provide jobs and job experience to people with disabilities. I'm one of those people. I work in the Finance department helping with Payroll and such. I love my job and my coworkers, it's really a great place to work.

Well, I am still in school, but this is my final week. All I have to do is to prsent my thesis tomorrow.

I have a contract to work as a nurse in a nearby hospital starting from the 1st of February~

(Sorry if this is already a topic, couldn't find anything like this but if it exists point me to it!)

I work as a web developer at an advertising agency. I'm currently bored at work so I'm wondering what the rest of you do! If you do have a job, what is it? Or are you in school? Retired maybe? (If so I am jealous at the moment)

OTC Pharmacy Department Manager at Walmart. yay...

Keyholder at a major videogame retailer. I also do merchandising for a massive perennial nursery in the spring and summer. I also also have just been hired on as a temporary employee for a new major-chain craft supply store that's opening in our city on the 18th, setting up the store. I hope to be kept on afterwards, since they'll pull their permanent staff from the temps.

I do have a job foisting samples of stuff on people at a Walmart-type store on the weekends, though that's on hiatus until I find out what's going on with the craft store, and because I'm pretty much working 50-hour work weeks for the next two and a half weeks.