hannahslion

Work

Where do you work?  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm a Veterinary Technician, working at an emergency facility. Lots of cool stuff, lots of sad stuff, but I love it all the same.

District Training Manager for a gift shop/engraving company. I just got the promotion a few weeks ago, and I'm loving it so far. It's certainly keeping me on my toes.

I'm a stay at home Mom to a special needs little boy and a college student. I am studying for my Bachelor's in Web Development online.

Graphic designer/page-layout artist for local news papers.

It has its fun moments and not so fun moments dry.gif *glares at some clients and reps*

I did various of "behind-the-screen" jobs, from editor, illustrator to translator. But now I'm unemployed. T_T

Just been offered a job in A&E as a Registered Nurse once I finish my course.

I work in insurance, worker's compensation specifically. Even more specifically, I'm a privacy officer. So I sit in a cubicle releasing or exempting documents from files and write letters to snitty solicitors all day.

I know a lot of people don't like the idea of working for a big company but I love mine. They really take care of you and there are so many opportunities to shift around to different areas if you get bored.

I work in a store house thing, sorting food that was not wanted by the big brands.... yes.... mouldy and rotten ECK!.

also this is funny, my work is right behind a sexyland shop xd.png, I was like to my mum "do you think i'll get a discount" or "i'd walk in there look around and just quickly get out of there' xd.png

I am the Senior Aquarist at the Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium :3 I manage and help maintain 80+ Aquarium Exhibits, Manage my own team of staff, help with all ordering, assist the curator with animal records keeping, assist in diving our dive tanks, (Shark Tank is my ultimate fav to dive in), and I am head keeper of our Asian small clawed river otters.

That's my favorite part of my job. We use positive reinforcement operant conditioning to make the lives of our two Asian small clawed otter groups as enriching and pleasant as possible. They are little hams! I love each and every one of them, even when they occasionally get grumpy tongue.gif Word to the wise, otters (Especially Asian Small Claws!) may be cute but after working with them nearly everyday for three years I can vouch that they would make TERRIBLE pets xd.png!

I am the Senior Aquarist at the Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium :3 I manage and help maintain 80+ Aquarium Exhibits, Manage my own team of staff, help with all ordering, assist the curator with animal records keeping, assist in diving our dive tanks, (Shark Tank is my ultimate fav to dive in), and I am head keeper of our Asian small clawed river otters.

That's my favorite part of my job. We use positive reinforcement operant conditioning to make the lives of our two Asian small clawed otter groups as enriching and pleasant as possible. They are little hams! I love each and every one of them, even when they occasionally get grumpy tongue.gif Word to the wise, otters (Especially Asian Small Claws!) may be cute but after working with them nearly everyday for three years I can vouch that they would make TERRIBLE pets xd.png!

Oh my god! Those are the cutest otters! <3 I agree, though. I cannot imagine them being good pets. Mustalids, in general, get into EVERYTHING.

Oh my god! Those are the cutest otters! <3 I agree, though. I cannot imagine them being good pets. Mustalids, in general, get into EVERYTHING.

They are epic escape artists too! Their lockout is now hoodini proof thanks to master locks with keys. Seriously they are amazing at figuring out latches and doors with those sensitive little hands. They adore a good challenge too. Pretty sure Lulu our oldest female could figure out how to work childlocks in a couple of minutes if given the chance. She already knows how to work door handles, slide locks, and latches tongue.gif

I don't have a job yet but I'm about to start my Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, so looking to go into that field. biggrin.gif

Although, I'm thinking about doing my Bachelor in Early Childhood Education so I might be a primary school teacher. smile.gifsmile.gif

At home. I don't even work, I just collect rent.

I AM working on getting a master's though.

I'm an elementary music teacher. I teach elementary kids how to sing and read music. I love my job so much! I essentially get to be a big kid most of the day, because of all the singing games we play and dances we do in preparation for different rhythmic and melodic concepts.

Currently I work at GameStop and a VCA Animal Hospital. I've been at GS for 3 years and VCA for almost a year (February).

I actually just wanted to mention that if anyone has seen any of the new GameStop commercials, the girl employee looks exactly and acts exactly like me. It's incredibly strange to watch. All of my family and frIends have been asking me if I'm the one in the commercials. I think I found my doppleganger! xd.png

I work in Publishing, and I love it! Except that no-one understands what I do when I tell them my job title, they all assume I read the books I work on, which is not the case xd.png

I'm a stay at home mom to three and I also provide respite care during the weekdays for my special needs sister.

Right now, I work in the wonderful word of "Hell-Mart" (aka Wal-Mart, a friend and I made that up xd.png)