TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I got my five! Here's an easy way to get them, or at least how I did:

Go to a biome, then press the 'ctrl' button while clicking on all the eggs; this will open them in a new tab. Then go to another biome and do it again! I got mine in like, 30 minutes or so. happy.gif

6 so far, going to try and nab one more whe my last marrow hatches which should be soon. Depending on my mood, I may or may not gift/trade some.

I'm just happy I snagged one Ghost egg, can't wait to see what it looks like when it's a Hatchling/Adult ^-^

Wow these eggs are truly beautiful - can't wait what comes out of them.

Also, at first I thought oh my I never going to get them, then I filled all the six slots I got in a matter of minutes. Now, I can go to uni feeling content that if everything else sucks about this years halloween, I at least got those beautiful eggs and no more stress trying to get them

Happy Halloween to all and have good hunting for the eggs, as allways the eggs are beoutifull, good work to all that made this posible.

Finally I'm able to access this page after over 30 minutes... I had absolutely /no/ problems catching my eggs, surprisingly enough. I think I did pretty well for this halloween's catch. I got my 2nd gen marrows, hoping my one pumpkin genders female, and then I caught five new eggs within two minutes. I count myself extremely lucky that my internet sped up instead of slowing down throughout the beginning of it all, ^^

I can't believe I got locked that fast! ohmy.gif

Has anyone had any zombie successes? I tried twice but both failed. Now I'm nervous to try reviving the others.

Whoo HOO! I have managed to get my first zombie. A little girl hatchie. Have to wait yet another year to try for an adult again but at least Mostly Dead is a huge improvement over my results last year. *is happy*

Have six of the new eggs. Just can't seem to catch that seventh.

Happy Halloween, everyone!

YAY!!!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!! wub.gif

SO FAR: 2 Zombies!! 1 Male adult 1 Male Hatchie

Locked with new eggs and egg locked my friends scrolls with new dragons!!!

Total new egg count for tonight =43!!! And its only 12:30!!!!!!

This rocks!!!!!!!!

Thanksie!! Im now compleatly egg locked and other eggs hatched just in time (like seconds before the big drop) and even have my first zombie. Although all others failed, I wasnt very prepared. Now all I have is "Lonly Dead Boy" a male zombie hatchling. tongue.gif and just gave a random white dragon "Lonly Dead Girl" as a name holder for a new zombie girl hatchling. smile.gif next year....as for now I am content. biggrin.gif Thanks so much TJ and the artist and anyone else who helped in this event! Im all partyed out!

*depressed* My computer slow by time it clicks one someone got it. I'm never going to get an egg. Me going to stop trying.

happy samhain everyone.

This is going to be so much fun i already got the needed eggs.

I caught my two eggs before 12:30 in the morning.

Aw yeah.

How, you ask?

Magic. From my Magi.