TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I used command click (I'm a Mac; CNTRL click on your Dell) to open each link in a new tab, and didn't check to see if I caught for a while. I clicked tons, and often changed biomes. Within the first 15 minutes of the release, I had 6 beautiful, Incubated Ghosteh eggs biggrin.gif

I don't seem to have any lag.. Maybe it's your computer.. Correct me if I'm wrong xd.png

meh who knows but i know the drops don't last long...i think they shoulda done 2 rows every 5 mins instead of just 1 but thats just me lol won't complain cus im happy with what iv got

Adorable hatchlings these two, also, I caught two more - I can't wait to hand them over to their future owners *g*

What the AITCH is going on??!! The noon drop was another non-existent now you don't see me at all drop!!!! How can this be considered fair?? I've tried with three different machines so I know it's not that. I've turned java off, I've done all the things suggested. WHY can I not see the drops???

ETA: code fail

Edited by Ayelldee

Are these eggs all the same? I thought four new ones were coming out?

I'm pretty sure only 1 was coming out as the Halloween'11 Dragon.

Warning:

They look awesome!

Thats what I get for clicking it >.>

Curious me gets owned by curiousity a lot >.>

@_@

Whoever it has been to suggest the mousewheelclickthingy.... thank you so much T_T

With clicking, heading on to the next biome without checking and clicking the wheel again during the drop I managed to get THREE eggs.

And ubercute hatchies xd.png

Yep ^-^ the mouse wheel works wonders, I have caught all my eggs like that even with the lag, on the last drop I caught one plus I got 6 overburdened messages :3 and my internet is average.

They drop hourly, right? I haven't caught any yet. sad.gif

They drop at xx.00 xx.05 and xx.10 I think. Not sure if they drop any other time. The hourly drop last about 1-3 mins though.

What the AITCH is going on??!! The noon drop was another non-existent now you don't see me at all drop!!!! How can this be considered fair?? I've tried with three different machines so I know it's not that. I've turned java off, I've done all the things suggested. WHY can I not see the drops???

ETA: code fail

Its not fair to some of us. :/

The hatchling makes me think of bedsheets. o3o

With that said, I'm off to bed. Good luck catching, everyone!

They drop at xx.00 xx.05 and xx.10 I think. Not sure if they drop any other time. The hourly drop last about 1-3 mins though.

At midnight, it seemed like they dropped at :00, :05, :15, and :25. But I'm not sure. Word has it that they're every five minutes, but I don't know if that's Word of God or just Word of Forum. smile.gif

I hope I have a chance to catch my two! biggrin.gif *crosses fingers* Busy day and a 24 hour chance. o.o;;

I have had a fantastic Halloween this year, I caught some Pumpkins and Marrows earlier last week and today I made 2 Zombies out of 4 kills and I have caught 6 new eggs! In all a pretty good holiday!

And I really like the new eggs/hatchlings, I am so excited to see how they turn out biggrin.gif

A Very Big Thank you to TJ, the spriters and all those who made this wonderful event happen. I really do appreciate all your hard work!

Edited by lulu_witch

Aaww, really cute hatchlings. (: I can't wait for mine to hatch, hehe. (':

The hatchling makes me think of bedsheets. o3o

Isn't the 'traditional' ghost costume a bed sheet?

The "longest drop"is at xx:00 then every 5 minutes so xx:05 xx:10 till the next xx:00 drop

I have a feeling that I'm going to LOVE this years Halloween dragon just like the past ones. biggrin.gif

Hatchlings are awesome!

The hatchies are rather plain looking. I hope they grow into something more awesome. XD

Well they are supposed to be ghost like dragons.. The hatchies are no surprise tbh. :P But yeah I do hope the Adults are some what awesome XD

The hatchies are rather plain looking. I hope they grow into something more awesome. xd.png

Oh, they all start out looking naked and helpless. I'm sure it's going to be made of awesome. *cuddles new little eggs*