TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

*stares at a full clutch of 4D 7H eggs with S3 cracks... looks at fleet of greens... looks back at eggs*

You little eggos know what I'm thinking. Hurry it up.

(They know I wouldn't really do it. *pouts*)

I wish DC would work for me again.. someday sad.gif

Beautiful hatchling.. I must wait whole year to have a chance to catch those eggs, ehh.

One question. I was told that the Marrow dragons can only breed in October, is this the same with the Ghost dragons?

Thanks!

One question. I was told that the Marrow dragons can only breed in October, is this the same with the Ghost dragons?

Thanks!

They only can breed on 5 days before halloween to the first of novenmer

Ninja'd by ghb! ninja.gif

Thanks!

Pumpkins, Marrows, and most likely these will only produce offspring of their own kind during an allotted time during October every year.

You will be able to mate them with other dragons throughout the year, but they will not produce their own species until it gets back around to their 'breeding season'. More or less. :3

Edited by Bu-tan

I believed that last halloween the lagmonster came, so barely anybody could catch eggs. At one point the cave was down. TJ made another row to make up for the cave being down.

Yes well from what I heard the first top row when that was placed got glitched and no one was able to grab from there. tongue.gif So yes, I agree this year was better than last years. xd.png

Yea I think that's what happened. I remember the top row for a while had the same dragon codes for over an hour and wouldn't let anyone click on them. The second row was the only way to get eggs then, but it all worked out smile.gif

Edited by Artisteri

FINALLY! The little lineage thing I wanted to try out can bare fruit! YES!

Didn't have to wait 8 days to breed my new Marrows after all. Yay. Now to wait until next Halloween to do the next generation.

Oh wow, I completely forgot about that G2 daydream until I saw him in your lineage! XD Yaaay. :D

... I excite easily. Even when I see my dragons in other people's projects. xP

Well, now all I have to do is wait for my eggs to hatch... *remembers she has a mass of reds* ohohohhh... hehehehee... *starts pestering her eggs with the reds* you'll hatch faster now.

I was one of those people who tried to catch marrows real early in the morning and couldn't but then couldn't get on the rest of the time they were dropped thanks to an annual trip that either falls on Halloween or the day before and we get back on Halloween.

This year it happened to be the latter so I was pretty happy. Though this year I caught two second gen marrows... they'll do. I'm just being picky (still) because I like to get cb stuff xd.png

I'm pretty sure TJ added the second row of marrows because of all the lag and mass amount of users trying for so many pretty eggus, not because he couldn't fix the top row to actually give eggs. o.o

https://docs.google.com/View?id=dgz4fz2v_15gwz2mvc8

October 31 2010 Happy Halloween!

Black Marrow dragons released. Due to horrible lag, a second row of eggs was added to the cave for the last half of the drop, and it extended about an hour past midnight on the night of the 31st.

~

Very excited to see adult ghosties!

Yea I think that's what happened. I remember the top row for a while had the same dragon codes for over an hour and wouldn't let anyone click on them. The second row was the only way to get eggs then, but it all worked out smile.gif

You know.....I have two CB Marrows from that year and totally don't remember the Lagmonster at all. xd.png!

I think I just don't remember that part since I snagged mine right at Midnight and only for two eggs......or I'm getting old and just can't remember stuff that far back. Urk.

*edits after looking at above post*

That would be why! Laaaaawl. I caught mine right out the starting gate and I didn't read the thread to even know that people were having major issues like that. <,< I kept seeing the stamps all over the place in signatures and stuff and was like 'Lagmonster on Halloween 2010....wuuuuuut?'

Now I know! xd.png

Edited by Bu-tan

Is it just me, or are the S1 ghost hatchies fading as well? Some of the one's on my scroll look fainter then others. I it just my imagination? Also, sorry if someone's already pointed this out ^^''

Ah, no. It's just my imagination. Sorry!

Edited by Mitsuko

I see crackage! *getting excited at her scroll*

EDIT: Wait no...I must be imagining things to...

Edited by UltimateTH

Now I know! xd.png

And knowing is half the battle! Now back on topic- I cant wait wait for the Adults either! I wonder what they look like...

LOL there was only a few things that I remember from the marrows (AKA the discriptionless release) but other than that the others I didn't remember much. xd.png

*pokes TJ's hatchies to grow*

Edited by DarkFire1

I wonder why TJ09 froze his female hatchi..

They're probably the same sprite. =P If it wasn't he'd probably have more than one at the moment.

I wonder why TJ09 froze his female hatchi..

He almost always freezes one or two hatchlings depending on the types of sprites

Oh wow, I completely forgot about that G2 daydream until I saw him in your lineage! xd.png Yaaay. biggrin.gif

... I excite easily. Even when I see my dragons in other people's projects. xP

Just wait two or three more Halloweens, that's when it'll be awesome. xd.png

So, with my last three Ghost eggies hatching about 11:00 pm cavetime, and all but 1 of my Marrows and Pumpkins growing up in the next 5 hours, it has been so much easier than last year! A big thank you to TJ, spriters and mods who all helped this happen. I love the little Ghosts and am trying to wait patiently for the unveiling of the adults.

Current totals:

Haunted House - Badge, 40/40.

Zombies - 3/8 One adult male, one adult female and one ungendered hatchling.

Pumpkins - 5 new ones, 3 3rd gens and one 2nd gen.

Bone Marrows - 11! This SO makes up for last year's none! 10 2nd gens, including 2 PB, 2 with Frill fathers, 3 with a White Stripe parent, 2 males with an Ember parent and 1 with a Sunstone father. The 11th is only mildly messy, and I am delighted with them all! To me, the Marrows are one of the Cave's most artistic dragons, and I'm so happy to finally have them on my scroll!

Finally, the beautiful little Ghosts - 7! 4 hatchlings now and 3 eggies - now, hurry up and grow! (O.K., but not TOO fast!)

wub.gif

I really want to know what the adults look like. xP Come on, hatchies!

-pokes them with a stick-