TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Yay! Got my 4 already, influenced two each gender~ I'm done for the day~

Wow the cave cleared out before the 5 min was even up @-@

edit: okay more eggs showed up (yay!!!) I got my 7. For those fighting with lag I found it faster to click on the neighboring binome than to try and refresh the page ^^

So happy: 7 new eggs, 2 new Zombie hatchies, 1 zombie adult and the zombie hatchie from last year. I love Dragcave Halloween.

Edited by KidaYuki

Caught one, and got two zombies- one hatchling, one adult! biggrin.gif Now, to wait for the next drop...

got my seven already. happy halloween everyone! love the new eggs.

edited for spelling fail. dry.gif

Edited by lightningsky

Yay!

How did people grab eggs? I couldn't even get a page to load? Cool though. Can't wait to get some of the new ones!

Wait, weren't we supposed to be able to get as many eggs as we want? I'm still getting the overburdened message.

I already have five of them. biggrin.gif I like the swirly design on them. Very pretty.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you TJ!!! I love the eggs (maybe a ghost after all)

but whats with the eggs they are all gone again..

Happy Halloween!!!!

Anyone get zombies yet?

EEEFFFFF THIS IS GONNA BE SOO EPIC!!! Thanks again TJ for the wonderful holiday dragon! smile.gif

But it's really gonna be a beech trying to catch eggs on my iPod Touch.... >___<" ROFL

It was.... surprisingly easy... to catch the new eggs. Never missed one. biggrin.gif

Ooo, such pretty eggs! I hope they're spider dragons or something... ^.^

Now if I could just get the pages on DC to even load fully so I'd have a chance at catching something... XD

Pooh, missed the first drop. ;-; And I've got an 8AM class tomorrow... I should sleep.

But I won't. >:3

EEEFFFFF THIS IS GONNA BE SOO EPIC!!! Thanks again TJ for the wonderful holiday dragon! smile.gif

But it's really gonna be a beech trying to catch eggs on my iPod Touch.... >___<" ROFL