athania

What's Your Wallpaper?

This. c:

(Gah, Photobucket killed the color/shading, but you get the idea.)

Edited by TheDarkCynder

At the moment mine is just a pretty rainbow gradient that came with my computer. It's simple and pretty. :3

What is YOUR wallpaper?

Here's mine:

Dragon Heart!

So pretty :3

Oh, I love that picture--and a lot of other things by that artist. biggrin.gif

Right now, it changes between various pictures of Richter Abend, from ToS2 (some with Emil or Aster in them). <3

Mine's currently this (WARNING:EYE INJURY) but I've set it so that the background changes every hour (or half hour).

My two main folders are homestuck and pokemon, and my favourite wallpaper from homestuck would have to be this one.Sadly it gets cropped on my laptop (because its so small) but I still love it <3

Edited by Haloclimb

Mine is a scene from The Secret of Kells. It's the scene where Aisling is singing her song to transform Pangur Ban.

Mine's currently -SNIP- (WARNING:EYE INJURY) but I've set it so that the background changes every hour (or half hour).

...You've traumatized me, probably for life, and I don't think I will be able to sleep ever again. T^T I really wish I could unsee that. D:

Mine's currently this (WARNING:EYE INJURY) but I've set it so that the background changes every hour (or half hour).

You know, it looks like the bee is inserted into the pic. Just really good editing job. I think....o.o

Edited by athania

Mine is just a black background. I dual screen with my TV and I usually watch TV shows off my computer until I fall asleep. Unless I have a very dark background, I wake up to the brightness of the TV when the videos stop playing.

Edited by Syaoransbear

...You've traumatized me, probably for life, and I don't think I will be able to sleep ever again. T^T I really wish I could unsee that. D:

They did put (WARNING:EYE INJURY) :'P

You know, it looks like the bee is inserted into the pic. Just really good editing job. I think....o.o

It's why I love that picture! Whenever I see it, I always try and figure out HOW it was made-because I'm sure no one lay down and said 'Okay guys release the bees! we'll get the picture this time!'

I'd love to see a step-by-step thing of how it was made- it would be quite interesting!

And that was exactly why I put the warning in KageSora! Because I know quite a few people will not like seeing it (And I don't blame them!)

@dragon_mando: Haha, saved! I always love the good human!troll wallpapers biggrin.gif

Edited by Haloclimb

A gorgeous picture of Father Balder (from Bayonetta) I found while messing around in Google Images. Damn, sometimes I suddenly stop in the middle of the day just to stare at the screen...

He's just so ~*FABULOUS!*~ wub.gif

This is my current wallpaper. I love fall colors, but since my hometown was in a drought most of the summer I'm just seeing brown with a little bit of color. This will have to suffice until next year.

BTW, this guy does awesome work if you want to poke around on his website some more. I usually use his drawings or my own photography as my wallpaper.