TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

The chicken is annoying me at the moment as well.

go back to the basement, then to the woodened area and select "stay on the main path" r something like that, it should appear :3

Thank you very much for that lovely mini game!

It was so much fun and the stories really entertaining. laugh.gif

go back to the basement, then to the woodened area and select "stay on the main path" r something like that, it should appear :3

Bless you. Back to try again.

Edit: Thank you, meepsa! You have just saved what little sanity I have left.

Edited by Sir Barton

There are 40 items total to collect.

I meant 39, so I gather there is a chicken...now I just need to find it!

I finished the house... with 38 items D: I know one is the chicken. But I can't find the other one. D:

How can I obtain the rainbow chiken? I've got 39 items but I cant' obtain it TT^TT

You need to (highlight for spoilers) go back to the basement, then go back to the wooded area and select "stay on the main path" and the chicken should appear.

Dudes, how do u get to the basement? Plus, whats gonna happen to all the items after this haunted house is no longer accessible?

Edited by cobaltopia

You need to (spoiler deleted)

Why, oh why doesn't this work in my case? *big sigh*

Edited by vhenkels

Why, oh why doesn't this work in my case? *big sigh*

Do you have all the other items? And have you completed the quest? If so, I don't know what to suggest other than going all the way back in to the basement, using the spell, and then all the way back out of the house to the main path. Good luck!

I must have clicked every possible link multiple times... and I still only have 38 items sad.gif

I just can't seem to find the one piece that opens that basement door dry.gif

YES found the 39th ^^ I had a feeling it would be there.

Edited by Play

YES found the 39th ^^ I had a feeling it would be there.

Can you send me a pm saying where? Please... I'm begging you here laugh.gif

The chicken was a pain in the butt to find but I got it. I hope we get to do something like this next year. It was really fun. laugh.gif

I must have clicked every possible link multiple times... and I still only have 38 items sad.gif

I just can't seem to find the one piece that opens that basement door dry.gif

I'm not sure what you're missing. Have you taken a second look at the living room? Have you not gotten past the spell-locked door at all, yet? If you haven't gotten past it, then you should have less than 38 items, I'd think.

I'm not sure what you're missing. Have you taken a second look at the living room? Have you not gotten past the spell-locked door at all, yet? If you haven't gotten past it, then you should have less than 38 items, I'd think.

I get through it, but there is always some magical force that pushes me back again sad.gif

So last night I completed the quest and have 39 items.

Can someone tell me how exactly to get the chicken, I forgot how to reach the basement. >< OOPS! lol.

Thanks for the help =D

i have 32 items, xd.png and has come up with nothing more since, and i have been back through all the rooms and stuff of the house, xd.pngD i ish gettting frustrated, though it is a fun activity haha.

~ almost there! whoo!

Edited by Mystericalangel