TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I only got 37 and it pretty much said my quest was over and to return to my scroll. Does this mean I can't go back and get my missing items?

Once you go back to your scroll the text changes from a prompt to figure out the disturbance to one offering to go re-exploring just in case you missed any items. :3

This. Is. AMAZING! Thank you so much TJ: this really isn't like anything we've seen, and I love it! It's so much fun! *Rushes off to collect more*

And the "pint-sized hero" is pure awesomeness! biggrin.gif

Im with you on that one sad.gifsad.gif Totally lost

I have all of the items but it still says "You have calmed the dragon's ghost and quieted the disturbance, but there may still be more to find in the mansion. Do you wish to return?"

Is that just going to stay until the event is over? Or do I have more things to find?

For my first event here in DC I'm estatic!!! Thank you so much to the artists and designers of this fantastic adventure! ^^

I got 34 out of 40 items, and I'm completely stuck.... if anyone can give me a push in the right direction, that would be great.

I am in the same situation... :/

No matter what I do or where I go, I cant seem to figure it out!

Edited by Forest

Finally 40/40. That rainbow chicken decided to hide on the main path but I finally got him. biggrin.gif great event. I couldn't resist playing creepy music while I played around with it.

I can't seem to find any more items no matter where I go;

Missing an alleged Chicken and some other mysterious *magical?* object I cant pinpoint...

Edited by TaiomiFox

I have all of the items but it still says "You have calmed the dragon's ghost and quieted the disturbance, but there may still be more to find in the mansion. Do you wish to return?"

Is that just going to stay until the event is over? Or do I have more things to find?

If you have 40 items then you have no more things to find. My guess is it'll stay till November 1st.

@Doylj: I was really entertained by this. Something a lot more fun than just timing and clicking sprites, but still collecting. A nice little story that's easily completable in five days.

I got 38... I'm missing the rainbow chicken and the dragon parchment thingy. Where they be at?

Was looking at forums posts and I think I'm close. xd.png

EDIT:

Woot! I got the dragon thingy... Now I need that rainbow chicken.

Edited by Jemindra

were's the sparkly magic cloud??? rawr!!

Not sure if you mean the full moon, but if you do, try hanging out in the ballroom a bit. smile.gif

You aren't taking the random items lying all over.

There aren't any random items! Are they actually in the picture? Because if they are, I'm unable to pick them up.

According to the DC wikia, the chicken is the 40th piece, so I have them all. thanks

for nekodiscord helping me.

Edited by grammydragon

The only thing I'm missing is the rainbow chicken... And are we supposed to do something with the items to calm the ghost? I don't know where I'm supposed to go right now. xd.png

Blessed Be! ~Rain

There aren't any random items! Are they actually in the picture? Because if they are, I'm unable to pick them up.

It says things like 'examine well', 'look in mirror' or 'steal the scales'. Do those things.

I don't understand your trouble... it seems like you're not going inside the mansion. What scenes have you walked through so far? (The Main Path, the Side Trail, the Courtyard (with the well), The Sitting Room, etc.)

laugh.gif ha ha! i only have one item to find... got my badge and all but where and what is the last thing you gotta get?? unsure.gif

Read some posts, found that pesky dragon skull

wink.gif

*goes to the room*

Woah. AWESHUM

Edited by aquamarine__

Finally figured out how to get the rainbow chicken to appear! Yay for 40/40!

Awesome event, BTW!

Edited by dragoness22