TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

This. Is. AMAZING! Thank you so much TJ: this really isn't like anything we've seen, and I love it! It's so much fun! *Rushes off to collect more*

And the "pint-sized hero" is pure awesomeness! biggrin.gif

I love the heroic little pygmy! I just want to keep him forever! As for solving the whole thing I'm up to 33 items...Time to continue wandering in circles!

Where's the skull?

To get the skull you first need the sword, then take a look at the garden

Edited by Nyastara

Where's the skull?

spoiler alert ->the skull is found in the garden after you have the skull, follow the rustling.

I'm very frustrated and sad. I've gone through the entire story and still only have 4 items. Someone help! What am I doing wrong?

Squweee-tastic!!! Just finished this most amazing and fun adventure!!! I got all 40 items!

One question though, is there 42 items? *scratches head and thinks* If there is, what is it?

biggrin.gif Got all. Those items look really cool.

Awesome event! Thanks TJ smile.gif

edit: Just realised, this is my 666th post xd.png

Edited by silent33

This was awesome. Reminded me of the Goosebumps chose you own adventure books, from when I was a kid. Thank you so much to TJ and everyone else who worked on this, you guys did an amazing job.

How many items are there to collect? I have 24 so far....

I only got 37 and it pretty much said my quest was over and to return to my scroll. Does this mean I can't go back and get my missing items?

oh very well. i headed back in and found all but the last 3 objects... got the badge already too! huh tongue.gif feels silly rolleyes.gif

i found exactly 30 so far where are the rest!?!?!/ /wonders/ ill find them this is the first event i have ever done i know i can do this! ^^

Edited by Dragonleaf

I only got 37 and it pretty much said my quest was over and to return to my scroll. Does this mean I can't go back and get my missing items?

Nope. You can go back in and try to find them.

I'm very frustrated and sad. I've gone through the entire story and still only have 4 items. Someone help! What am I doing wrong?

You aren't taking the random items lying all over.