TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I had a thought, after November 1st will the inventory still be viewable? Would be cool if we clicked the badge and it went to it or something. Would be such a shame for it to disappear after the event.

How do I get the chicken after I've gotten my badge? I tried going back to the basement, but just got sent back to the mansion.

Love this event. Found all 40 without help, got the chicken by accidentally misclicking. xd.png

You're missing the tail and the rainbow chicken.

That's the problem, I know what I'm missing but I don't know where it is

I'm missing just one thing, I don't suppose anyone can help me work out which one it is?

All items: http://i41.tinypic.com/35cgd9l.jpg

@RainbowChris: Can't remember where to get the first, sorry...

Edited by stogucheme

Stuck at 38 items and I can't seem to find the last items. I've been through so many times O.o

here's what I have so far

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/4883/dr...oglechrome1.jpg

You are missing the dragon tail bone. Just go to the Balcony -> head upstairs -> investigate the door -> tadaaa you get the tail bone. And then you are ready for the cyber rainbow chicken! xd.png

I had a thought, after November 1st will the inventory still be viewable? Would be cool if we clicked the badge and it went to it or something. Would be such a shame for it to disappear after the event.

Ditto this! The artwork is adorable; it would be nice if we can still look it over. Or, you know, if the pygmy dragon and the green dragon on the scroll and the owl and the ghostie ended up hatching out of eggs on Halloween or something... biggrin.gif

Took me about an hour, but I finally finished. Took me forever to find the rainbow chicken

I'm obviously missing a LOT because I've managed only 4 items. Anyone wanna PM me and tell me what I'm missing? I've got a mushroom, bones, moss, and a mask.

Ahh! Thank's for that! I'm missing the rainbow chicken then - any help again? I can't find where I haven't been xd.png

Thank you!

Danzi

Saw some request for a walk-through but I don't think that's allowed - it would ruin the fun for some.

I can say it is supposed to be a haunted house, so visualize it as such. There is more than one story so map it out if you need to.

there's an outside, first floor, second floor, attic, basement and green house (part of outside I guess). There's over 20 Areas/Room to travel through and if you don't find your items the first time through, go back and do it again making sure to check out each option you have.

I actually mapped out the rooms - so I knew how to get around if I needed to return to an area. There are basically two rooms that allow you to move between 1st and 2nd floors. Of course the "2nd" floor isn't the top most... wink.gif

You are missing the dragon tail bone. Just go to the Balcony -> head upstairs -> investigate the door -> tadaaa you get the tail bone. And then you are ready for the cyber rainbow chicken! xd.png

Ahhhh thank you! Got 'em smile.gif Now to hunt for the silly chicken

Sif mentioned, that the items will be viewed either through the haunted house badge, or the trick-or-treat badge (as some people may not finish, thus resulting in items but no access, and there is a separator made like the Easter's). As far as I know TJ is still coding.

Wow, I feel stupid xd.png I found the chicken! I also got the 40/40 badge... and still on time for practice tonight. Thanks TJ and the spriters/idea thinkers who came up with all this!!! biggrin.gif

missing the chicken and the odd big item heap full of colors, looks like one of those deco sea algae things or whatever too put color in an aquarium...

i tried several descriptions in here given for the disco but cant seem to find it, quest been finished once as well