TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I enjoy so far smile.gif

... PERHAPSSECRETBETAFOREXPLORATIONBSA?

This was indeed a lot of work. I did all of the artwork that you're about to see, so I hope you like it. ^^; Sorry I couldn't do more.

Psht you are AMAZING LOVE <333

Thank you!

And thank you TJ!

Much love to all who had a hand in this event.

Ok, next to the word 'inventory' there's a box there, but it's only got an 'x' there... Should there be a picture? Just curious...

Never mind! It went away! xd.png

Edited by MedievalMystic

I do have a question though:

If I have to stop before completing tonight, will my progress save or will I have to start all over again?

Awsome! Thank you for the cool haunted house looks like fun! biggrin.gif

Also I must say I love the artwork, thank you for all the time it must have taken to do this.

I am really enjoying this event biggrin.gif One thing do the items/places change everyday?

This is wonderful!!!!!! smile.gifsmile.gif Thank you TJ and Spriters for all your hard work!! this rocks! wub.gif

I've got... 33-34 items, including a skull that looks kinda like a Flamingo's xd.png

Stupid pygmy, Y U NO LEAVE PARCHMENT?

ETA: GOT THE BADGE! And a lovely badge, too, this makes up for missing most of trick or treating last year!

This is incredibly fun, it reminds me of a point and click game I found once based on Lovecraft's The Outsider.

Edited by Dr. Paine

Awesomeness! From what I've seen it looks really cool. biggrin.gif Thanks DC. Have to go to sleep now though ;]

38 and the Badge! hmmm... what did I miss???

Edited by JaneMcAsh

37 items. :| I can't find the item to let me in one of the doors. D:

Yay! So good to see all that hard work finally given to the members. <3

Organizing the whole thing was a mess, but worth it. And I hope you all love it, I know I do. <3

Yay! So good to see all that hard work finally given to the members. <3

Organizing the whole thing was a mess, but worth it. And I hope you all love it, I know I do. <3

It's fantastic biggrin.gif I just curse my curiosity, I can't believe it went by so fast xd.png