Nitride

Fairytail

Do any of you watch fairytail? It actually got me into dragon cave. The main character is a Dragon slayer, by dragon slayer I don't mean he slays dragons but he learned fire style magic from a dragon named igneel. They are called dragon slayers cause they are the only ones capable of defeating dragons.

I just read the manga, been kinda lazy to start watching the anime.

Erza Scarlet rules

Read both the Manga and watch the Anime. Current Arc looks good so far, quite a few fights I can't wait to see in the anime. Especially one involving dragon slayers :3

Gajeel, Laxus and Mirajane are my top three favorites.

FAIRY TAIL IS #1! Cause the Master says so. ^-^v I've been watching it for a little while now on Hulu.com with my best friend, just finished the arc where Laxus starts the battle royale and then finally mellowed. biggrin.gif Love Laxus, he's hot. OpO But anyway xd.png Bout to meet Wendy. Haven't had the chance to read the manga yet though. :/

I've read the manga and watched it, but I find it too childish for my taste. Of course I'm still observing it when I don't have wgat to do.

I never really got into Fairy Tail, but I've read the first volume, though. smile.gif

The first few arcs aren't as good as some of the others *coughcoughtenroujimaandgrandmagicgamescoughcough*

If you're not afraid of spoilers, you should skip ahead. I recommend Tower of Heaven or Fighting Festival, as they aren't spoiler heavy and don't require too much knowledge from previous arcs. In fact, those two provide lots of things that later arcs depend on.

user posted image

I'm gonna watch the anime today, already read the manga up to volume 16...

Finally there's blood! Even if it's only a little bit at a time xd.png I like bloody animes =3

I read only the first couple of volumes for the manga but I've been watching the anime for a while now.^^

I've read quite a bit of the manga and seen some of the anime - need to finish both when I can find the time. I love the storyline and the characters.

I've watched some, I think up to ... about sometime after Natsu and Gajeel fight Laxus (<-- perhaps a spoiler, dunno.) I like it a lot! JELLAL4EVA<3 The Tower of Heaven arc was probably my favorite of what I've watched.

Nice pic there (the one you posted), seacatsmew xd.png

Any Fairy Tail lovers still around here? I just found it this past year and I love it!

Finally there's blood! Even if it's only a little bit at a time xd.png I like bloody animes =3

I like the bloody one too. I have heard of it, but haven't watch it, may be after I finish watching Black Butler...

Edited by Darien