AppleCakes

Grow A Sig

Here's the site: http://www.growasig.com/

I recently found a website called Grow a Sig. You choose a farm first. I believe there are four types to choose from, and you can have more than one. As you get more clicks, the scene progresses, and apparently they have a few different outcomes for each level. I just got my wolf pack, and it's empty sad.gif. But it seems pretty cool. Anyone else use it?

This is mine:

user posted image

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I've never heard of this before but it seems pretty neat. I might sign up. The wolf pack is reall cute.

apparently aquariums don't like to find fish... anyway, I clicked everyone elses smile.gif

I'm not going to make one. I really have no room in my sig, but I clicked on everyone's. I think they are cute.

What is the difference between cash and credits? And what are they used for? I can't find anything on the site that explains.

*pokes her sig above* why you no find fishes? (I know that whole sentence is wrong)

*clicks everyone else's*

*pokes her aquarium* ....you are level 9 but still on level 1 stage... why!? why can't you find fish!!? *throws fish food in the aquarium*

clicked everyone else's again smile.gif

*pokes her tank again* ....

and from reading a few things on the site, the aquarium was never finished before the site was abandoned by the original creator... no fish were ever made... so no fish no matter what level you are.

well, I'm waiting it out due to being a skeptic on such a matter. Someone has to make some fish sometime, right?

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Honestly I have no clue about the site. I just wanted to see if anyone else played. smile.gif Now I don't have room in my siggy either sad.gif