TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

My poor moms marrow eggs died of sickness at 6d with only 300 views. This really sucks. sad.gifsad.gif

My poor moms marrow eggs died of sickness at 6d with only 300 views. This really sucks. sad.gifsad.gif

Yup, holiday eggs can get sick REALLY fast. That's why multiple people in this thread (me included) have posted warning about the risk of letting them get views too early on.

How was this possible?

I thought the max was 4? I was looking through the Pumpkin's I'd caught and saw this! I'm sure there was only 4 when I looked last night... blink.gif

There was a glitch earlier where eggs that people were catching got re-sent to the AP. TJ fixed the glitch by giving them another egg from the same pair, meaning that some dragons will now have 'produced' more than a normal multi-clutch. :3

One of my pumpkins just hatched. Another pumpkin and a marrow to hatch in an hours time.

Boredness (totally made that word up) has gotten the best of me and I made another badge.

Unfortunately Animation Shop totally ruined it :C

but if anyone wants to use it.....

user posted image

Anywho. I'm hoping most of my eggs will hatch before the 31st so I can catch the new eggs.

I'm also hoping I will be able to catch the new eggs since I will be working on Halloween.

So I only have a few hours at the beginning to try and catch some eggs. =\

Are marrows and pumpkins bred this year going to be breedable once they grow up, in two days? Or will TJ make sure they can't breed until Halloween is over, as he did on Christmas?

I'm sorry if this has already been said, but checking a lot of old pages is a little tricky with my phone.

Are marrows and pumpkins bred this year going to be breedable once they grow up, in two days? Or will TJ make sure they can't breed until Halloween is over, as he did on Christmas?

I'm sorry if this has already been said, but checking a lot of old pages is a little tricky with my phone.

I think they'll only be breedable AFTER halloween :I

It has been asked and we have been told that TJ has planned it so that there will be no progeny breeding.

Yay, i just managed to snag my third marrow egg.. looks like im all good... now im keeping my other egg slots open for the new Halloween eggs coming in a couple days!

There was a glitch earlier where eggs that people were catching got re-sent to the AP. TJ fixed the glitch by giving them another egg from the same pair, meaning that some dragons will now have 'produced' more than a normal multi-clutch. :3

I was one of those whose egg disappeared.

A big THANKS to TJ that he fixed the glitch so nicely. biggrin.gif

Wow! I was only planning on snagging two pumpkins, but I've gone sort of click-crazy. I've gotten four! Eagerly awaiting trying at some zombie hatchlings and snagging at least four of the new Halloween eggs! biggrin.gif Thanks so much TJ, the event this year rocks!

Ahh, right, thanks for thw answer! I just checked yesterdays History and saw that the one I'd caught on the AP yesterday is different to the one I've got now. Thanks TJ for fixing the glitch! smile.gif

Any chance we can get a clue as to what place the new ones will be dropping yet.

WB

I am so glad that I have been and will be able to participate in all of the Halloween adventures this year. I even bred and got another Pumpkin Dragon. I missed last years event because of work and didn't get any hallows.... sigh.

But this year biggrin.gif Got my 40/40 and keeping space open for the new eggs...

Somehow, 30,000 doesn't sound like very much...

Considering there are several hundred thousand people active on the site, 30,000 isn't even close.

I also want to thank TJ for my new egg. It's a pairing I almost forgot to get and it has an awesome code and a name reserved for it :3

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Pumpkin dragons mocking me dry.gif

Edit: and now I locked myself with the last release coz mine died.

So now I'm locked with useless stuff and no pumpkins...

Edited by hotbottleo'water1

Pumpkin dragons mocking me dry.gif

Edit: and now I locked myself with the last release coz mine died.

So now I'm locked with useless stuff and no pumpkins...

I'll bet if you look you can still get at least some Pumpkins/Marrows - don't give up and lock yourself with stuff you can get anytime!

I'm slow but lucky, myself - keep trying and get at least one of each, if you can, and if you can't, then at least you've tried.

Maybe check out gifting and Departure threads?

Edit: Wookieinmashoo, we can hope for a continuous egg flood throughout the single day we can catch Halloween eggs in, since Halloween is all about getting lots of stuff and not leaving out the 'little ones' or, in this case, the slower ones, as the little ones are more likely to be.

Edited by Syphoneira

oooh, my marrows gendered. they're so cute. names, names...what to name them. wonder what the new release will be? since the whole haunted house thing, i kind of expect a ghost dragon, but who knows.

hope everyone's having a great DC holiday so far. smile.gif

Is it just me or are the marrows rarer this year? I've seen and catch way more pumpkins but have been having a time getting my hubby a marrow. even my own marrow produced only 2 eggs while my pumpkins had 4 each.

Well, my goal was to get three Pumpkins and three Black Marrows this year. I've been trying since Wednesday with a total of about ten hours of hunting and have only caught one Marrow... *sigh* My boyfriend had to give me a Pumpkin. I've tried the gifting threads but have had no luck. This is frustrating!

Edited by DMDx3

Does anyone know when the new dragons come out? Is it on halloween day? And will they be from the caves?

Also, how many will we be able to catch?

Well, my goal was to get three Pumpkins and three Black Marrows this year. I've been trying since Wednesday with a total of about ten hours of hunting and have only caught one Marrow... *sigh* My boyfriend had to give me a Pumpkin. I've tried the gifting threads but have had no luck. This is frustrating!

Well, al least you've gotten one Marrow, I've gotten zero although I've tried for hours. I am really depressed...

Edited by Sidonie