TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Wait, when can you create zombies? Only on Halloween, right?

And what are the times for this year's halloweens? (like, what timezone?)

EST

This fan site has a clock set to "DC time" http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/

And yes, Zombies have a better chance of success on Halloween.

Edited by rubyshoes

Wait, when can you create zombies? Only on Halloween, right?

You can do it year round, but on Halloween, you have a 50% Chance

You can do it year round, but on Halloween, you have a 50% Chance

Ah, I just knew it wasn't worth trying at any other time of the year, lol

Such an intriguing announcement! The quest was wonderful. I hope new dragons will be wonderful too happy.gif

Woo! With luck - I'll have both my Male Marrow and Pumpkin full grown before halloween (at least the Pumpkin) Giving me more room for the new egg...

As for going for a Zombie...I'm thinkin' one of my many Horse Dragons

Very much enjoying this, and there seem to be far more nicely-lineaged Marrows and Pumpkins than not, which is a lovely change.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone actually seen a Zombie created over the last year that wasn't attempted on Halloween?

Because every year we hear Zombies are possible year-round and no-one anyone knows or hears from ever seems to wind up with anything other than a dead (or possibly revived) dragon when this is tried at times other than Halloween.

Didn't someone say, waaaaay back when, that there was supposed to be something like a 1% or 1/2 of a 1% chance at all other times?

there doesn't seem to be a limit on Halloween dragons?

Besides Marrow and Harvest, were there others?

Whatt is carrot cave? I saw it on someone's scroll

Edited by skyie

What? There is already one halloween dragon that doesn't breed?

That's not true or do you mean the zombies? I think that isn't a halloween dragon. Just something special like the vampires and NDs.  wink.gif

vampires - they reproduce, but they certainly don't breed. only one parent.

wink.gif

Edited by grulog

Will there be alot.png of the special Halloween eggs released? Like as much as the commoness of pebble dragons and guards?

They will be the only thing dropping in the Cave on Monday. The Biomes will be FLOODED with Hallowcraziness.

Will there be alot.png of the special Halloween eggs released? Like as much as the commoness of pebble dragons and guards?

probably over 30,000 will be released.

When the new Halloween dragon is released I'm going to grab as much as I can. Since Halloween is on a Monday I'm gonna get up early in the morning and do my hunting before school. happy.gif

I'm hoping for a Ghost or a Zombie that functions like a normal holiday. (As in, can breed and is always visible.) Or a Frankenstein dragon. That would be epic.

Now all that's left to do is poke eggs wif stick and wait... cool.gif

If you bred your Halloween dragons as soon as they were breedable on the 26th, will you be able to breed them again before the cut off or will you just miss the window of opportunity?

If you bred your Halloween dragons as soon as they were breedable on the 26th, will you be able to breed them again before the cut off or will you just miss the window of opportunity?

No. smile.gif TJ planned it so that we'd only be able to have one breeding in the allotted time.

small question...those black eggs with the read vein looking marks....they pop up, but when i click on them, they are gone, and i click fast, this a glitch?

or are the others faster than me

i think it is the latter though........

small question...those black eggs with the read vein looking marks....they pop up, but when i click on them, they are gone, and i click fast, this a glitch?

or are the others faster than me

i think it is the latter though........

Others click faster than you. The egg you're talking about is a Black Marrow Dragon egg. It was released last Halloween. Holiday eggs go by really fast, so you have to have instantaneous reaction in order to catch any.

Return of the butt ugly marrow hatchlings. laugh.gif i remember last year when they first hatched and i was just sitting there thinking "WTF did I catch?". Incidentally I found them so fugly they were a adorable. wub.gif

they kinda remind me of baby pigeons.

Holiday eggs go by really fast, so you have to have instantaneous reaction in order to catch any.

lightning, ZA-ZING!!

user posted image