TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

What the.....?!? O_O I caught one! blink.gif I caught a Marrow! ohmy.gif *faints*

*Edit* And another! O_O

Edited by FluffyPillow

Ugh, lag. Oh well, I guess. I happen to snag a Bronze Tinsel though. biggrin.gif

Anywho, I'm pumped for the new holiday release! And, I bred one of my Marrows with a Sweetling which produced three eggs and kept one. Awesome~

I'm thrilled-- I caught a PB 2nd gen Pumpkin against all odds! Already influenced and incubated, so maybe when it hatches I'll have enough time left to breed 3rd gen PB Pumpkins for those who have been unfortunate with their catches =)

It has the surname of 'Hex', and if the breeder happens to read this for some reason... thanks!

I won't breed my other holidays right now though, I'll wait for lulls in activity. This lag isn't fun for anyone =P

Caught a Marrow. Now i'm off to bed. :3

My Cousin is having a horrible time, though. xd.png

Edited by MysticTiger

Oh yes :3 Got 2 marrows (one x CB Stripe <3), and now i'm locked .. I hate breeding for others beause their eggs are locking my scroll xd.png

And now i've got to go, i'm late for school .__. But DC is so much more important <3

Too much lag for me to catch anything in the AP right now.

I bred my marrows. Only got one egg from each. ohmy.gif Will breed my pumpkins a bit later, I think.

One of my pumpkins lineage, the names all have to do with cells <3 I love this night already..

YAY, I locked myelf with four marrows and three pumpkins. I am fastfingers.

GOODNIGHT lol.

site and forum are lagging bad for me

but I bred mine and one IOU filled

now to hunt and fill the other tongue.gif

What is the 'held egg' rule? Will they auto abandon in half an hour? I probably should know this, but I don't! I'm trading a Marrow egg with someone tomorrow, and I don't want to breed my last Marrow dragon if the Marrow egg on my scroll won't stay there...

Just bred for a holiday event for the first time ever. biggrin.gif In total:

* Pumpkin: produced two eggs (if you picked one up from the AP from Petit x Ripen, those are my dragons ^^)

* M. Marrow: produced one egg

* F. Marrow: produced three eggs (if you picked one up from the AP from Jacobs x Becci, those are my dragons ^^)

Bred my Marrow x Magi pair and my pumpkin spiral. Also managed to snag a gorgeous EG pumpkin with a pumpkin x pygmy grandparents on both sides and pumpkin parents. Now I need to get another of identical lineage to breed him with next year. xd.png

I accidentally bred my 2 CB pumpkins off-season months ago so now they don't show up in each other's breeding lists. I was told that they *might* still be breedable when their season comes by again, but they're not...

Here is their only child: http://dragcave.net/lineage/BqJ5 as proof they ever bred. So sad now T_T

I accidentally bred my 2 CB pumpkins off-season months ago so now they don't show up in each other's breeding lists. I was told that they *might* still be breedable when their season comes by again, but they're not...

Here is their only child: http://dragcave.net/lineage/BqJ5 as proof they ever bred. So sad now T_T

I'm pretty sure TJ said this is not supposed to happen since refusals were removed from the breeding list on the breeding event. I would ask in help though.

if i'll breed my marrows (i have 2) will they abandon the eggs? If i'll get 4 eggs from them, can i keep them all????

What is the 'held egg' rule?  Will they auto abandon in half an hour?  I probably should know this, but I don't!  I'm trading a Marrow egg with someone tomorrow, and I don't want to breed my last Marrow dragon if the Marrow egg on my scroll won't stay there...

If you only got one egg in your clutch, or if you got more but selected one to keep, then it will not be abandoned and you can teleport it at any time until it grows up. If you have more than one in your clutch then you need to pick one of the "held eggs" to keep. If you do not pick one then they will all autoabandon after a set time.

For Halloween eggs there is not a limit per scroll of how many you can have, but you can only keep one from each clutch bred.

It will be different at Christmas because of the scroll limit for each Christmas dragon. The "kept" egg will have to be picked up from the teleport before it autoabandons.

Edited by purplehaze

I saw my tree change and came to the forums immediately, all "OMGArethingsbreedingIthoughtthatwastomorrow!" Glad I saw this topic before getting frustrated at hunting to no avail and breeding too early, haha. Actually, I came before the topic, but the lack of Halloween drama topics clued me off that I wasn't mis-scheduled tongue.gif

6 days of breeding... Clever! xd.png No second wind for the kids!

do Leetle trees change? I didn't know that ohmy.gif

Looks like the initial rush is over. I don't see 6 Marrows/Pumpkins at once in the AP now. xd.png

My four Pumpkins bred 13 eggs between themselves. Anyone catch 2ed or even 3rd gen eggs with Pygmys that have off kilter names, probably mine.

So far only got two eggs out of two different Marrows, which I'm keeping. Still have a few more to breed though.