TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Thanks, TJ!

*has made plans to take Monday off work* wink.gif

Sounds awesome, can't wait. biggrin.gif

Have to work on the 31st though, so I hope I'll have enough time to catch the special Halloween egg.

Will breed the "old ones" and release them as I have enough of those on my scroll already.

Will the Zombie thing still work on the 31st? I have one but I really want another. biggrin.gif

Trying for Zombies should work as they have for the previous years on Halloween. I've set aside 10 as possible zombie attempts (to join the 3 successful Zombies I already have).

Thanks for the schedule, TJ!

Leetle trees are awesome. I would not have noticed if it hadn't been pointed out to me, so a definite thanks for that!

My Leetle Tree is right at the top of my scroll, so I wondered what was going on at first, lol!

Thank you TJ! Really can't wait for this week! Have been looking forward to it for about a month now! It will be my first proper Halloween! I joined just after the 2008 one, then missed the 2009 & 2010 as I wasn't playing.

Sounds great, TJ! This is going to be a good Halloween. Thank you.

Edited by EeveeSkitty

My little Leetle changed^_^ Creepy little Leetle!

Thanks, TJ, my first Halloween on DC! I'm so pumped up for this! laugh.gif

Incidentally, how long can you hold a holiday egg for in a teleport? Because I'm all for the 24 hour, but in lieu of that just being one among the suggestions I'll have to make sure of the correct time limit if I want any Marrows.

ETA for clarification

Edited by Sinsdaemn

WOOT!

Can't wait for tomorrow! 'Tis my first event so I'm very excited.

Thanks TJ!

biggrin.gif

I'm excited to try out for some Zombies! Last year, all I got were dead dragons. T_T And new eggs! I'm always excited for new eggs!

My first Halloween *squee* hope I can catch some new eggs and some nice pumpkins and marrows from the AP.

thanks for pointing out the leetle tree change. I nearly missed it. So cute.

Thank you for all the events too (curious about the mystery event starting on Thursday)

Happy birthday fuzzbucket!

Edited by velvet_paw

I know what I'm going to be doing when I get home from work tonight, I just hope that Marrow x Marrow will work, since I don't have that many CB black colored dragons, I guess I could try Marrow x Ember that would look cool.

Yay!! My third Halloween here! Thank you, TJ and the spriters! I can't wait!! biggrin.gif

Wait, so this is my first halloween event...

First, by no holiday limits, does TJ mean no egg limits for holiday dragons or just no limit on how many you can get?

Will these eggs be the ONLY ones found for that day?

Please PM me a response..? Thanks tongue.gif

Thank for the update TJ! biggrin.gif I can't wait!!! It was sort of funny that I saw my leetle tree had changed, and I immediately went straight to the AP, but then remembered that last year's dragons breed tomorrow xd.png *facepalm* My funny moment of the day x3 My first Halloween here, so I hope I'm lucky enough to grab some eggies (both last year's and this year's) happy.gif

the leetles are little trees and their design changes during the year.

and yes the eggs can only be found on that day as much as you can grab.

the leetles are little trees and their design changes during the year.

and yes the eggs can only be found on that day as much as you can grab.

Thanks! I had miss read what TJ posted about them, that's why I was confused, I literally just got it before I saw you post xd.png

Trying for Zombies should work as they have for the previous years on Halloween. I've set aside 10 as possible zombie attempts (to join the 3 successful Zombies I already have).

Thanks, I'll certainly try for a Zombie again. I've set aside four dragons for that, hope that will be enough, but I guess so since I got my first Zombie dragon at my first attempt last year.

Can anyone explain what TJ means about the Leetle's please? I'm a tad confused.

If you have a leetle tree on your scroll (You can only have one and it is frozen and cannot be traded). I caught mine in the forest biome.

The leetle tree sprite changes throughout the year. Yesterday it was the autumn sprite today it has changed to a special halloween sprite (you can see it on Elyn05 's signature scroll link at the top of page 5- look at the little bats and googly eyes smile.gif )

ETA ninja.gif 'd

Edited by velvet_paw