Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

<3 You should make a checker smile.gif

If I had a male cb silver I might. But this little eggy is going into my altered-silver fail spiral :3 (pm me if you want to take a look at it)

this.

ohmy.gif

I have a Moonstone like that too. smile.gif I love the combination but without a single CB Silver I can't hope to breed her a checkerboard mate.

Beacker and Cefie: Tee hee, thank you! biggrin.gif It really is a stunner, and I just pray that she turns blue (or purple, if she decides to misgender). I'll have to get around to breeding a mate. Will probably use a SW to replicate the Ribbon alt... *ponderponder*

My friend caught me this lovely a while ago, but I'm at a complete loss at how to possibly find him a mate. I'd need 4 unlrelated dragons from 09 val checkers, as I'm at my 09 val limit 9_6

My friend caught me this lovely a while ago, but I'm at a complete loss at how to possibly find him a mate. I'd need 4 unlrelated dragons from 09 val checkers, as I'm at my 09 val limit 9_6

I don't remember catching you that laugh.gif But I do catch you a lot so that's probably why. If want a mate, ask for people to breed you 3rd & 4th gens on the EG thread.

Lovely lineage!

Leidarendi - Thank you happy.gif

Erica - Yes I believe you did C: And I could always use him but I was planning on breeding him with another mate...hhmmm

I caught this in the AP 3 days ago. http://dragcave.net/lineage/juPpm

Whoever compiled and bred this lineage must have been quite the Dr. Who fan. I didn't want to post it here til today, because I had planned to glomp a friend with it when it hatched.

Thanks to whoever dropped it! biggrin.gif

I caught this in the AP 3 days ago. http://dragcave.net/lineage/juPpm

Whoever compiled and bred this lineage must have been quite the Dr. Who fan. I didn't want to post it here til today, because I had planned to glomp a friend with it when it hatched.

Thanks to whoever dropped it! biggrin.gif

It's from the Doctor Who lineage wub.gif *points to sig* The 'Some Days Are Special' group at the bottom is mine. Who Blinks is mine too though he was a gift.

Edited by Wiz

this.

ohmy.gif

xd.png I guess you don't need a silver-fail Moonstone from me anymore! My dragons haven't bred anything. rolleyes.gif

xd.png I guess you don't need a silver-fail Moonstone from me anymore! My dragons haven't bred anything. rolleyes.gif

I might if it misgenders xd.png

and i just got this one!... if someone really needs it, please pm me and show me the potential mate! smile.gif

and i caught another beauty... this one i'll keep smile.gif

Edited by happymom

Caught this in my hunt for a CB purple dorsal. I'm torn between giving it to a friend of mine when she's got room for an egg or just dumping it since I'm not really collecting lineages.

Edited by SkylerFarrier

I do have a fetish for reds so auto click on them. Rather like this one. http://dragcave.net/lineage/us4CD

Many thanks to the breeder. Now to figure if I want to switch back to snow angels or if I want to go ribbon dancers. I would like to breed my sweetlings into that lineage.