Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Not exactly a traditional 'lineage', but I've been after an egg like this for a while now.

A CB vampire that was bitten by one of the original Halloween 2008 vampires:

user posted image

Thank you breeder biter!

I know this page is for AP finds, a huge list of which I'm currently working on to add from just-before-and-over-Christmas, but I had to show off this one; someone offered me this 27th gen PB EG Golden Wyvern as a junker for an egg I put on departures. Like, that is SERIOUSLY impressive blink.gif Normally I'd toss something so inbred to the AP, but I can't help but admire how much work must've gone into this blink.gif

Edited by CharonDusk

I know this page is for AP finds, a huge list of which I'm currently working on to add from just-before-and-over-Christmas, but I had to show off this one; someone offered me this 27th gen PB EG Golden Wyvern as a junker for an egg I put on departures. Like, that is SERIOUSLY impressive blink.gif Normally I'd toss something so inbred to the AP, but I can't help but admire how much work must've gone into this blink.gif

OMG, that's absolutely gorgeous. And totally a math class word problem in the waiting: if they bred every pair involved in making this happen every week, what's the shortest amount of time it took to breed?

OMG, that's absolutely gorgeous. And totally a math class word problem in the waiting: if they bred every pair involved in making this happen every week, what's the shortest amount of time it took to breed?

You only need 2 eggs from each pair and 1 for the last gen, so for 27 generations, you need 25x2+1=51 weeks, about a year without refusals, no interests or no eggs. Probably less if you incubate (12 days instead of 14 per pair, that's 50 days saved = 7 weeks faster)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

2G Heartseeker x Celestial - huh! something you don't see often in the AP! beautiful!! ty, mysterious breeder!!

3G Terrae x Rosebud - another pretty dragon~ i rlly love the pairing! ty, aie!

3G m Speckle-Throated x f Desipis - well, now i know who should get a mate this halloween biggrin.gif ty, terces!

4G Red Dorsal w/ Heartseekers in base - oh wow!! i really didn't expect this one! wub.gif ty, pitaria!

my hand slipped and made me post this oops (im on my phone) ^^;

Edited by aisudesu

Thank you, thank you, thank you miaoujones for dropping this Gold. I finally have an unrelated mate for this beauty! Expect to see some babies this up coming Valentines Day!

Thank you, thank you, thank you miaoujones for dropping this Gold. I finally have an unrelated mate for this beauty! Expect to see some babies this up coming Valentines Day!

oh hurrah! i was hoping that one would find "her" way to a scroll with a mate waiting! wub.gif

@purpledragonclaw -- i'm super happy you like that colorful little pygmy lineage. biggrin.gif

I seem to have missed most of the holidaykin massbreed eggs, but I did manage to snag one lovely egg:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/XovpD

Thanks, Miral! The best part is, I caught these two at Christmas (AP again) and was planning to use them to make a 4th gen with my own CB wrappings. I think the DC gods are trying to send me a message.

Let me know if someone gets this beauty I sent out;

~For the safety of the new owner, please don't link to eggs you don't own~

Also, I really love this one I found in the AP;

/Fk32q ~Please use /lineage/ links rather than /view/ links for growing dragons~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler