Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

As I can remember I've took these:

4G green Nebula x Ribbon Dancer stair - found this baby as an ER eggie, thx IndigoTheCat! I really hope it'll turn green :-)

2G Kingcrowne x Mistletoe - they look so stunning together :-0 thx SockPuppet Strangler! Also, it'll help me build up a mate for Celestial Winter Snow!

3G Gold x Ribbon Dancer - thx, again, Sock! They also look stunning ^^

4G Desipis x f Hellfire w/ blue Desipis spriter's alt - thx, ewi122! I love it!!

Edited by aisudesu

Big thanks to bloodonmyfangs. Couldn't believe it when I saw that this pretty checker wasn't related to my 5th gen Yulebuck with the same lineage!

Edited by Sycamore

Oh, what a lovely! Tell me if you need help breeding a mate, aisudesu; two of my GoNs are female, so I can provide two unrelated durgums if needed.

Wow! No way for me to continue this amazing lineage unfortunately, but it is SO PWETTY! Thank you Terrafreaky, your creations are always so stunning smile.gif

Yesss I'm the one that initially caught it as an egg and then re-released it. I ended up finding a messier Brimstone and since it was going to be frozen, I released this awesome one for somebody who would hopefully let it grow to adulthood!

ChinnyPenguin...Just...How in the world did you get a dragon named MrElf to be born? xd.png This is WAY too perfect for the season. Thank you!

Edited by PixelShark