Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I've got a great story for this one...

So I really don't know what made me pick up another Nebula egg for the BAZILLIONTH time... But I always check the lineage to make sure that I am not abandoning a Dorkface or something cool like that.

I came across this.

Where is this particular pattern from?

Well, as a sophomore my high school put on the musical Cinderella, and we had a fifteen-piece orchestra for the music. I was the only trumpet player in the ensemble, and my part was extremely important. One of the most sensitive moments in the musical (and one of my personal favorite parts of the show) was the song "Ten Minutes Ago", which, if you haven't seen the show, is basically the point in the show where Cinderella and the Prince are dancing at the ball.

These are the lyrics to the song. Thanks so much for whoever bred this. It will be well cared for.

That little guy was bred by me and I loved reading your story. For a breeder, there's really nothing more rewarding than knowing that a finished breeding project finds someone and brightens their day. That alone makes the time working on the lineage so worth it. You're most definitely welcome and thank you for posting and making my day. laugh.gif

Oh and the pattern...The purple colored dragons and the blue colored dragons are suppose to create a checkerboard. At the time I didn't want to do a true checker with only two breeds, so instead I used 3 different breeds with similar colors. Having nebulas gave me a lot of flexibility in that I could swap colors when needed.

My friend gave me a dummy from the AP for the egg I was sending over to influence. I checked on the lineage out of habit and saw this beautiful thing.

Whites and Golds look so wonderful together aahh

Yes, they do! That's why I have a pretty long lineage going with them. xd.png

I found this beautiful thing in the AP last Valentine: http://dragcave.net/lineage/iWrOj

I really want to thank to Pollyana for it ^^

However, I'm not sure what to do next .-.

Off course, I can't continue with Frills, since I have no sad.gif

I've been thinking about a faux checker... What do you think?

I couldn't find a proper thread to ask, so I'd like to know what you guys think ^^

I try to find other dragons to match the colors. Even if they aren't the same species they still look nice ans it creates a nice Frill base checker. I think a 2G Pink from Frill would look nice.

example

Caught a few, particularly beautiful eggs lately.

Anagallis x Indigo Herald Thank you, sfts. Really looking forward to breeding a mate for it. smile.gif

Celestial x Shadow Walker I can't continue this, but that doesn't mean I don't love it wub.gif Thank you, Lilit!

Daydream x Sweetling Very pretty. Thank you, breeder!

Deep Sea x Black Marrow Love this combination. Thank you, Tecca!

Moonstone x Rosebud

Moonstone x Shadow Walker Thank you for these gorgeous babies, Tjenni! wub.gif

Royal Blue x Rosebud One of my favourite combinations. Thank you, Terrafreaky!

Edited by CharonDusk