Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Clicked on this just to see the lineage, but the parents names...I just can't toss this back. Thanks federal. This FF7 egg definitely has a good home. wink.gif

Had some egg spaces to spare so I thought I'd help clear the flamingo flood that's currently covering the AP in pink. And I found these two almost right away. Thanks, Terces! Flamingos are usually pretty "meh" for me but these are awesome!

Shout out to Germelia for all the pretties in the AP. Now which one should I keep.....? tongue.gif

I'm so happy I can continue this lineage and build a beautiful checker. Thanks 42! happy.gif

Caught a couple of really nice holiday checkers too.

Thanks pinkgothic!

Hot dang. Doubt I'll be able to continue it but I'll certainly sit here and admire it. Thank you Stargazer-7!

Due to the holiday mass breed I spent about an hour today AP hunting. I did, of course, get everything but mates for my lines, haha. Lots of lovely things, though, that I want to thank people for. smile.gif

Decadent freeze fodder: A 2G bluna and a 2G black stripe; thank you, NatureLover13, for the bluna, and thank you, anonymous breeder, for the black stripe!

Don't be alarmed that I'll be freezing the above two babies at s2 (if I don't screw up), it doesn't at all mean I love them any less! I care for the lineages of my frozens as much as I do for the lineages of my adults.

A really interesting 4G evengen silver! I have no idea if I so much as have a chance to make a mate for this, but it's really pretty. Thank you so much for breeding it, Angie Baby! I'm impressed. biggrin.gif

2G gemshard prize fail - even if this doesn't colour right (and alas, the odds are against it), I love the code of this one. I don't usually hang onto prize fails of any sort, but I like gemshards and that combo looks surprisingly good! Thank you, breeder!

2G magma from male black marrow - woot, with some luck I'll work this into a mate for offspring from my Mantisfire x Daemagic pair! Thank you, Bajka20!

4G arrow from prize fails - again, prizefails usually don't interest me, but I happen to really like arrows, and wow do tri-horn wyverns and almandines ever look good together. Thank you very much, Singalana!

You're very welcome! For what it's worth, in the first of those, Tomas Nau and Zuneigung have descriptions. smile.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

A while back I picked up an assortment of mis-colored ridgewings (X, X) and a water. Thanks, Vhale! They're pretty neat happy.gif

Fished a canopy out of the holidaykin breeding, and I really enjoy the colors involved in the checker. Thanks, sara4cows.

A really interesting 4G evengen silver! I have no idea if I so much as have a chance to make a mate for this, but it's really pretty. Thank you so much for breeding it, Angie Baby! I'm impressed. biggrin.gif

You're welcome, though I can't take credit for the pattern, it all started with catching the mother one year and I'm close to a 6th gen now lol. On the plus side it means if you would like a mate next year I can provide, just send me a PM and I will note it down.

Edited by Wiz

A while back I picked up an assortment of mis-colored ridgewings (X, X) and a water. Thanks, Vhale! They're pretty neat happy.gif

Oh wow, I like that a lot! The colors of the purple ridgewings almost make it look like they are some sort of hybrid between the waters and the tan ridgewings. I kind of want to start breeding more like that.

Also, grabbed this pretty 4G vine. I'm terrible at the lottery, but it's too tempting not to try.

Edited by weaseldale