Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I love collecting Nebulas, and this is by far one of the prettiest I've found!

That's a great idea for a checker, kudos to dragonpuck!

Found this and this pretty much within minutes of each other. I guess I'll have to breed summers from them, though. biggrin.gif

I love collecting Nebulas, and this is by far one of the prettiest I've found!

Wow! That is really neat! I have a feeling that started with one dragon either miscolouring or misgendering, and went from there. Haha! At least, that is what I would do.

I was actually hoping this would be a caveborn when I grabbed it, but I'm so glad right now that it's not. Thank you LadyNova! I really love this gorgeous and unique pairing. wub.gif

I was actually hoping this would be a caveborn when I grabbed it, but I'm so glad right now that it's not. Thank you LadyNova! I really love this gorgeous and unique pairing. wub.gif

Wow, stunning! I'm going to have to try that biggrin.gif

Some witty user abandoned this when he was still an eggie. Managed to influence it to gender as Male and got himself a suitable mate to continue the stairstep lineage.

I even followed the naming convention. I'm seriously considering on continuing this lineage for as long as I can...as a personal project.

If ever the user who owned his parents is here in the forums, give a signal! smile.gif)

Edited by mysteriousone3

Some witty user abandoned this when he was still an eggie. Managed to influence it to gender as Male and got himself a suitable mate to continue the stairstep lineage.

I even followed the naming convention. I'm seriously considering on continuing this lineage for as long as I can...as a personal project.

If ever the user who owned his parents is here in the forums, give a signal! smile.gif)

That's a hilarious lineage xd.png I love it.

Your signature makes this dragon all the more hilarious. biggrin.gif

I need a specific lineage of water walker for a Valentine mate, from a combo that no one seems to be breeding on the forums, and I've been randomly picking them up in the AP on the off chance that I'll find the right one in there. I haven't found the right one yet, but I have found some other really nice lines.

Like this one with Halloweens in the base.

And these two terrae checkers that miraculously aren't related to one another.

Thanks, Aleoleo and mystery breeder!

I swore I wouldn't hoard any more ≥3rd gen checkers with holidays if I don't have a holiday mate for them yet, but this one is too beautiful to let go... Thank you, Varnayrah!

I swore I wouldn't hoard any more ≥3rd gen checkers with holidays if I don't have a holiday mate for them yet, but this one is too beautiful to let go... Thank you, Varnayrah!

Gorgeous o3o

ohmy.gif that Ultraviolet/Soulpeace evengen checker (kinda, but that definitely deserves a pass) is amazing! Best lineage I have seen on this website so far. (I'm kind of new, so that's not saying much though...)

That is gorgeous! And can you imagine the patience to only get hybrids?

A find from last year: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Tomen

I like the code but Pinks and Black Teas together are not my cup of tea.

Edited by Tigerkralle