Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I'm in heaven! biggrin.gif

The AP is flooding with Ansela's amazing PB Cassare eggs right now... I already froze a hatchling I had and abandoned another one to make room, but I still wish I could grab more!

I'm in heaven! biggrin.gif

The AP is flooding with Ansela's amazing PB Cassare eggs right now... I already froze a hatchling I had and abandoned another one to make room, but I still wish I could grab more!

I'm glad you like them, Dustpuppy.

My recent catchs:

Absolutely stunning. Thanks ADP!

So pretty. Thanks, lovecats99!

Very nice rainbow. Thanks Goslander! A beautiful lineage you clearly put a lot of work into~

Awesome Sunsont x Hellfire checker. Another from Goslander, thanks again!

I'm glad you like it. happy.gif I got the pairing from a trade a few months back. I'm hoping to carry the lineage onto the 4th generation but that might take some time..

I just found THIS!! Now I gotta see about getting her a mate. (Hooo boy!!) cool.gif

Call me crazy but sometimes when I'm bored, I'll breed all my available 4th gen shimmers and AP them...shimmies and fails.....just to freak people out. lol..

Edited by Riverwillows

This. Never really had a great deal of luck when it comes to finding nice lineages in the AP. Couldn't quite believe my luck in fishing this little beauty out! Edited by Afard