Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I've never found ANY of the new eggs in the AP until now, when I found this perfect 2nd gen Ultraviolet egg. I have plenty Ultraviolets, though, so I am not sure I am going to keep it, but I was just shocked to see one in the AP, especially such a pretty one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/JRW6i

While picking up eggs that seemed to be sitting in the AP for a long time, I recently caught these two Terraes a few days apart from each other, and didn't realize until today that they're related! And that one of them is a 3rd Gen. Tinselfail~ <3 This just goes to show that the blocker breeds aren't always messily lineaged. smile.gif

Edited by Denwayasha

Found this Pretty Gold Tinsel with a super amazing double staircase lineage. Hard to actually work up the lineage, but pretty to look at.

Thanks Thuban!

Edited by Darkhole54321

Caught this cutie a few days ago which would be the PERFECT mate for my other Tinsel 8D http://dragcave.net/lineage/TTYhG Now I just really hope they won't refuse each other. I don't know if they count as 3rd gen Tinsels or 2nd gen, if all of the grandparents are deceased...

Super jealous, and they count as third gen.

I want to know where these dead-lined tinsels coming from. I want a pair. 8D

I am still really new here. My friend who told me I should join here said that I got really really lucky finding this little egg... Oops, now a hatchling.

Dream Cloud Dorkface

Dunno if boy or girl, but still very happy I got em!! laugh.gif

I am still really new here. My friend who told me I should join here said that I got really really lucky finding this little egg... Oops, now a hatchling.

Dream Cloud Dorkface

Dunno if boy or girl, but still very happy I got em!! laugh.gif

That is a lovely snag!

Just got a kinda dull PB GW. I've seen better, but still rather cute.