Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I suppose this Sun with odd parents was a sign of the CB Vine I would soon find in the AP. What I want to know is who in the world tosses a CB Vine?

I might just gift the Sun egg since it doesn't help the PB Sunset lineage I'm working with. The Vine, though, is a keeper. = w =

Thank you Daiyachiri, for my previous two finds. smile.gif

Tetra, I've seen quite a few CB Vines in the AP. Personal preference, I guess.

Hello beautiful!

Just grabbed this pretty from the AP! Sadness that it isn't quite a perfect even-gen, but it's still quite pretty... and given time I think I can breed up a matching mate for it! biggrin.gif

Found this canopy x old pink beauty just now, and a few days ago this interesting Electro Daydreamer. For this one I bred a mate.

A short while ago I grabbed this weird Thuwed Ember. First I wanted to freeze it, because it looks so weird, but then I decided to breed a mate for it too, but it'll take at least another two weeks, before the grandchild of her and him and child of this one can be the Thuwed's mate laugh.gif

The past couple of days, I've managed to catch a few nice AP finds!

This gorgeous EG Red from Alt Sweetling ancestors

A 2nd gen PB Red with cutely-named parents

A lovely 'Living In Sin' x Purple Neb tinselkin

Gifted this little Flamingo x Val '09 from someone else's AP catch xd.png

Thanks to the breeders who've dropped such lovelies! smile.gif

EDIT: And just caught this impressive Stripe! xd.png

Edited by panthera1

Thank you, dragonpuck, wherever you are.

This is the first Skywing x Spitfire I've ever caught, let alone seen, that I didn't breed biggrin.gif

Desert Skies FTW smile.gif

I know people loathe the Spitfires because they are caveblockers, but I swear these two dragon species were made for one another. I've got stairs going in both directions & have plans for some even gen mirrors/checkers in the future.

Aww... I just fished this Dorsal out of the AP. <3 Thank you to the one who bred it! It's unrelated to any of mine. Never thought that this would be possible laugh.gif

Just caught this Pink. I had no idea Pinks looked so pretty with Ice dragons.

Thank you to whoever bred it.

Edited by Isuzu

Thank you, dragonpuck, wherever you are.

This is the first Skywing x Spitfire I've ever caught, let alone seen, that I didn't breed biggrin.gif

Desert Skies FTW smile.gif

I know people loathe the Spitfires because they are caveblockers, but I swear these two dragon species were made for one another. I've got stairs going in both directions & have plans for some even gen mirrors/checkers in the future.

you're welcome-- I just wish they would give me a spitfire!!!!!!