Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

There were some really great lineages amongst those Neotropicals. I got this 6th gen purebred! (I'll have to find a special name for that one to make it look right with all the unnamed ancestors.)

I also found this beautiful 5th gen purebred Water.

Sometimes I want to adopt half of the AP, if only we had an unreasonably high number of egg spots...

Never used to believe in this thread. Not that I think people are lying, but when I get pretty eggs and lineages I just asked and it was gifted. I know I toss semi decent to nicer lineages there and I know plenty who toss amazing lineages out there, but that's not how I get them. I win lottos, swap eggs with friends, get gifts, know really nice people, etc etc.

But I found THIS baby today (haha its even a neotropical and the ONLY reason I grabbed it sneaky person is because I can hatch it pretty quickly. ... aren't you so clever ....) and am over the MOON with delight. I know many of the dragons and / or owners but I don't think I know YOU or maybe I do.

So kudos to you, Sneaky Snake. You got a now much loved Neo on my scroll and will finish all my root beer before I notice as I will be babbling and cooing at the baby and not notice.

Never used to believe in this thread. Not that I think people are lying, but when I get pretty eggs and lineages I just asked and it was gifted. I know I toss semi decent to nicer lineages there and I know plenty who toss amazing lineages out there, but that's not how I get them. I win lottos, swap eggs with friends, get gifts, know really nice people, etc etc.

I'm one of the people who just tosses decent-lin'd eggs into the AP - we do exist, lol. I don't have any friends who play this game, I haven't gotten to know anyone on the forums, I'm not part of a fan community... I am too impatient to troll the trading threads, so unless something interesting pops up on EAtW's swap page, I don't trade. Nothing personal, anyone - I just work a lot & unless I'm on vacation or sick leave I don't have time to hang out.

I just like to breed my collection & toss the eggs to the wind. biggrin.gif And I love to see when people post what they find of mine here <3 I'm just hoping someone, somewhere is enjoying my candy-named Stripes, lol.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2BB0N

Shichibi, this is one of the many reasons you rock.

That's beautiful!

All the Balloons I find in the AP are CB. dry.gif Never thought I'd complain about too many CBs, but there it is. lol

I love to breed for AP.

About one day per week I breed 10 or 20 even gens, last week it was mainly even 5th gens. Other times it may be even 4th gens, or higher gens (not so many then). Some other time it will be Tinsels and Tinselfails/kins. Or nice stairstep lineages. And I am always happy if somebody posts them here, as two pages ago. wink.gif

So yes, we "AP breeders" or "AP tossers" do exist. laugh.gif

I am desperately hoping this little baby genders correctly so that I can carry on the lineage with my one pink CB, oh my god so excited resisting urge to capslock so hard

First I found this one, which was followed in 5 seconds by this one. Thank you breeders.

You're welcome, i breed them both tongue.gif

Enjoy x)

Edited by Daiyachiri

I love to breed for AP.

About one day per week I breed 10 or 20 even gens, last week it was mainly even 5th gens. Other times it may be even 4th gens, or higher gens (not so many then). Some other time it will be Tinsels and Tinselfails/kins. Or nice stairstep lineages. And I am always happy if somebody posts them here, as two pages ago. ;)

So yes, we "AP breeders" or "AP tossers" do exist. :lol:

Same, I love breeding my pretties and dropping their babies in the AP to be picked up. I get some kind of amusement from ones which result in common babies because y'know, they don't always get snapped up as quick but it's like "Hehe, for whoever does, you have an interesting lineage waiting for you" XD

Alas, none of my babies have ever graced this thread. I've lost hope in that whole notion already. :P