Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

This deep sea

Picked it up because of the code tongue.gif What's funny, that's the second time I find a 2nd gen tinselfail from Anzu in the AP haha (edit: and both times in May...there's some kind of a conspiracy here I'm sure xd.png)

Edited by s0r0k4

:3

I bred that

*Squealing in my awkward delight* laugh.gif

=D Thanks for breeding it! *snuggles it*

~

Twas browsing AP lineages and picked up this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/TPhdm I can't bring myself to abandon it. x3

Had to abandon a lowish time pick up because I've reached scroll lock and still want to hybrid hunt. x3

I made room to grab a new Tsunami Wyvern, but I couldn't throw this back biggrin.gif

As long as it genders accordingly, it shall make a perfect partner for him wub.gifwub.gif

I can't wait biggrin.gif

I'm sure FortyTwo would have loved that egg. xd.png I've seen a couple eggs with 42 in the code and always think of him.

Oh! And what I came here for. I just found this adorable White in the AP, and it was ER-ready! :3 Thank you to whoever abandoned it. I will name and love the little sweety. smile.gif

biggrin.gif I've always wanted to see something I bred end up here.

This is one of my first four, has generations back to 6, though this linage seems full of dragons that didn't want to end up like the parent the breeder was looking for....

This little Crimson Flare's lineage has some Firefly quotes. Or so Google tells me - haven't actually seen the show for myself yet. ^^;

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0caHX

*hugs and licks and cuddles* I loooooove balloons. This is fabulous. <3

My face when my eyes got to the "and licks" part: o_O

XD

Haha, that's an awesome lineage! Some intriguing lineage box stretching too. :P

This little Crimson Flare's lineage has some Firefly quotes. Or so Google tells me - haven't actually seen the show for myself yet. ^^;

Haaaaa that's cute!

And speaking of Firefly, found this in the AP the other night. I smell fans out there. Breeding. ninja.gif