Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

So I'm mostly busy breeding myself these days but there are a few things I couldn't resist:

BBW1 & BBW2 Thank you misshell23, I hope you like the names smile.gif

Magi unrelated to my stock Thanks Iside, every recruit to Delirium's Academy is greatly appreciated.

Damn it Tabs two of my favourite breeds which means I have to continue this checker...

and this Pink who'll hopefully like her intended mate thanks "Varg" (I forgot which breeder uses that scroll addendum)

This Soulpeace is just beautiful! I so rarely keep anything longer than 2nd gen from the AP, so good drop on this one! Now to breed it a mate! I have enough whites to make it. I just need to pick up some more daydreams. biggrin.gif (And get the patience to breed them...)

Glad you liked my soulpeace biggrin.gif

If you were in need of help with a mate, I'm currently able to breed a sibling of http://dragcave.net/lineage/Gg6lX (which is the mate I use for the sibling of the soulpeace you caught) smile.gif

That'd be me yes. ^^

Ahh~ so you're the famous Varg. I caught one of the PB Undines your bred for the AP and It's a big help for building my Undine lineage. Thanks! happy.gifRaza Varg 2G

Caught this late last night and forgot to post my thanks. Pretty Winter - thanks Leiriafire, I needed some more nice-lineaged Winters.

Thank you, Pestilence420, for all the purebred falconiforms! They are one of my faovurite breeds. <3

You're welcome! c: