Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Don't mind me, just being ridiculously pretty ~

And now comes the challenge of breeding a mate for it. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Just realized the code looks like 'natsu', a Japanese word for Summer. :3

Awesome! I've been hoping someone would grab one of these. And I'm happy to hear that you want to build a mate for it. <3

I noticed the code after abandoning, thinking it had the same name as Natsu from Fairy Tail. wink.gif

Just found this lovely. smile.gif I actually clicked it once, but got the already taken message, and went back to the AP to see if there was any chance it would come back. I was so happy it did! Although I'm amazed someone besides the breeder would abandon it. Now please don't alt

Edited by hydrargyrum

I just found this gold tinsel while stalking the AP! There's no way I'll be able to build a mate for it, but that's okay. Arrow lineages look complete enough already. xd.png

A friend of mine snagged this great deep sea for me, and I found this wonderfully long-lineaged white.

I also found this vampire egg in the AP.

Edited by vamprah9588

Awesome! I've been hoping someone would grab one of these. And I'm happy to hear that you want to build a mate for it. <3

I noticed the code after abandoning, thinking it had the same name as Natsu from Fairy Tail. wink.gif

It's such a gorgeous lineage, thank you for dropping it. smile.gif The pinks and blues blend together so well, so I want to make a mate for it that'll compliment your hard work. :3

I'm thinking about adding some Daydreams and Blue Ridgewings, hmmm... *ponderponder*

Bronze marvel

Can't believe I actually caught this in the AP.

o_o Wow! I wonder if that was an accidental abandon due to egg-lock? Otherwise: Why would anyone abandoned a 3G Thuwed-Tinsel?! D:

o_o Wow! I wonder if that was an accidental abandon due to egg-lock? Otherwise: Why would anyone abandoned a 3G Thuwed-Tinsel?! D:

I saw a couple of Silver Tinsels with equally low time limits around the same time so I have a feeling the owner abandoned it on purpose.

@PurpleDragonclaw

Congrats even as a tinselfail it's still a brilliant catch.

Edited by Atuin

Two- headed dragons can only have two-heads in their lineage...

But I like the frilled smile.gif

This Simply gorgeous ^^

I can understand why a breeder would toss it into the AP when he already has offspring but I missed it at first and whoever picked it up threw it back blink.gif

Anyway thanks Homo_Ludens smile.gif (Now I need 1 more female and two more mal CB's to build a suitable mate)

Edited by herk

I sometimes throw abandoned eggs back, but that's because I go, "Yes, I think I want this!" And when I look at it, I think, "Hmm... NO."

Then there was the time I had a canopy, thinking it was a vine. /fail

EDIT- TAN RIDGEWING.

Edited by vamprah9588

I just picked up this interesting stripe

I am wondering if it was auto abandoned... if the breeder reads this and wants it back, please PM me. Otherwise I am keeping it biggrin.gif

Pretty spiral! (wrong link though - goes to /view not /lineage ;3)

~Fixed to lineage link~

Edit: Oh the irony. XD Thanks for the fix, Socky. o3o

Edited by Varekis