Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Picked up this which means, fingers crossed, I can do this! wub.gif I'm in love.

Thank you to whoever dropped that beauty! biggrin.gif

Found this gorgeous little thing wub.gif Normally I don't go for Tinsel-kin, but it's so beautiful (I love Sunsongs!) and it's the closest I have come to having an Apollo Tin, lol.

edit: Just caught this pretty little Tinsel-kin too. To keep or gift...to keep or gift...*ponders* Decided to re-abandon for someone else to enjoy and love.

Edited by CDM

*eyes CDM curiously* Hmmmmmmm. ninja.gif

~

For the first time in my life, I've picked up a tinsel in the AP and what a wonderful tinsel it is! A perfect 8th generation EG Still surprised I got it - I was replying to a text message after loading the AP, glanced up and slowly clicked the tinsel and to my disbelief, the get code page appeared. xP It's @ 4D21h too. x) And has 'D8' in the code, hehe. Smiley fan. biggrin.gif

Think it's my first 8G EG dragon too. o:

^Really? I thought those were called Tinselfails. xd.png *mefail*

And ooh, shiny... I like the colours on that deep sea. :>

Just picked this little Thuwed/ Dorkface Ember eggie.

I picked a up a white egg awile ago with a similar lineage xd.png

I just caught a 2nd gen Purple Ridgewing egg from a Tan Ridgewing x Holly pairing! ohmy.gif I'm assuming it was dropped because it was a Purple rather than a Tan like its father, as is usually the case with most Ridgewings I've caught on the AP.

I just caught a 2nd gen Purple Ridgewing egg from a Tan Ridgewing x Holly pairing! ohmy.gif I'm assuming it was dropped because it was a Purple rather than a Tan like its father, as is usually the case with most Ridgewings I've caught on the AP.

I've got a female Purple Ridgewing with Tinsels and Tan Ridgewings in the Lineage. She is a beauty, but I think the reason they abandoned it was similar to yours. Either way, I'm glad to have caught her. biggrin.gif

Edited by silverrose1290

Speaking of tinselkins, look at this lovely I just picked up! All I can say is wow.

very pretty!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mMURL grab that little girl earlier today happy.gif she'll be prefect for my Moonstone EG project.

her code is wonderful too, especially since her suffix is slated to be blue xd.png

so her name is goign to end up being '2 Blue Murl Reverie' (i've alreayd reserved the name happy.gif. but the Blue Murl cracks me up because "Blue Merle" the name of color pattern found in certian dog breeds

I seem to have luck picking up match eggs, that seem to have been bred for each other by the same breeder.

My newest example:

Egg 1

Egg 2

But get this, the female in Egg 2 was very familiar. So I checked my other dragons and I found her as the paternal grandmother in this lineage!

What a coincidence. wub.gif