Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Well, it's not exactly a lineage, but I seriously just found a CB rainbow Copper in the AP? o.0

Who ditches a Copper? Just imagine the traaaades! (that I can do now yay xd.png)

Who would abandon this beautiful little girl?? She's so pretty! I love Blusangs, and to get a Tinselfail/Purebred off the AP... I was giddy for days after snagging her!

And this one! Who in their right minds abandons a Dorkface?? Okay, so maaaaaybe this Tinsel's slightly inbred (the Dorkface pair occurs twice in the lineage) but still!

I wish I found good babies in the AP, but usually I'm slow and I miss the gorgeous eggs and good lineages xd.png

PS I love this little Red Striped just because she has the most ridiculous lineage I've ever seen.

Edited by Lumikkja

http://dragcave.net/lineage/USQvc

At first it looks like a nice sliver Tinsel x pink, but then I saw the first in the line!!!!

Thanks Beldarius

Yer welcome, enjoy your long-lined (but clean) Tinsel~ 8D This is the second time I've found one of my babbies on this thread. <3

I actually bred most of my Shimmers and Tinsels recently - booted all four eggs I got from them to the AP for people to find (well, three Shinies... fourth one was a Shinykin with a nasty code). ...Oh god. The Shinykin went to a person with an amazing naming sense (and it's vamped now). *squees*

Edited by Beldarius

Yer welcome, enjoy your long-lined (but clean) Tinsel~ 8D This is the second time I've found one of my babbies on this thread. <3

I actually bred most of my Shimmers and Tinsels recently - booted all four eggs I got from them to the AP for people to find (well, three Shinies... fourth one was a Shinykin with a nasty code). ...Oh god. The Shinykin went to a person with an amazing naming sense (and it's vamped now). *squees*

Damn! I had a chance to get both the tinsel, and a copper shimmer, was that shimmer yours?

*Squee* wub.gif

It's awesome seeing so many of my bred eggs shown off at once biggrin.gif ! So glad they found good homes. And you're all very welcome ^.^

Red x Pink checker Thanks, Skythestral!

Found this pretty pink x rosebud checker in the AP while looking for BSA dragons: http://dragcave.net/lineage/T1ppu

Thanks skythestral smile.gif

I was lucky with AP this week, and found these cuties:

- 6G PB Red - Thanks Skythestral smile.gif

And Abyss i'm almost at 6th gen just got one stubborn 3rd gen pair who won#t give me a Moonstone egg (but already have an unrelated 4th and 3rd gen). Let me know if you'd like offspring from one of my pairs ^.^

That's not mine but I can breed a mate to that if you'd like (Surprised somebody else has that lineage)

Very pretty :3

3rd EG Pink x Summer checker with Old Pinks Thanks, Lavinia!

PB Magi Thanks again, Lavinia!

You're welcome! I'm glad they have a good home. smile.gif

I'm happy to breed you an unrelated mate for the Pink next summer if you want (just PM me come summer). I also have similar lines with the other seasons, up to 4th gen each. Anyone who wants is welcome to request any of my lines anytime. (But maybe wait until after Halloween. wink.gif )