Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Oh, well. I think I overdid it - 14 new cb crimsons from ap. (gonna be hatchielocked for quite some time)

This is the coolest--can't say how many times I've tried to make a perfect triangle like this but ended up pairing my dragons wrong, heh...heh

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cJOlK

Thanks, Annezor! biggrin.gif

You are very welcome ^^ Thanks for giving it a good home

I found this and I love it! Thanks breeder smile.gif

2 CB hatchies, a CB red and pink, a 3G purebred pink, and a 2G PB Black. The Black was surprising as it's from the Color Pokemon scroll. One of the parents is even Black something.

ETA:Just realized a GW I picked up has my name as the first 3 letters of it's code!

Edited by prpldrgnfr

I found an even 3rd gen pokemon earlier this evening, and one last week too (no link, gave it away) If I find another I may just keep it and breed what could be the first long-ish even gen pokemon egg ever! xd.png

2 CB hatchies, a CB red and pink, a 3G purebred pink, and a 2G PB Black. The Black was surprising as it's from the Color Pokemon scroll. One of the parents is even Black something.

Too bad Empoleon aren't actually black. wink.gif

Someone was nice (I guess?) enough to drop a low-time black tea egg. Thank you, whoever you are.

Too bad Empoleon aren't actually black. wink.gif

Someone was nice (I guess?) enough to drop a low-time black tea egg. Thank you, whoever you are.

See, I would've had no idea about that. I know nothing about Pokemon, laugh.gif ! I was just surprised it was clean, I've seen some of the more.....interesting lines from them.

I've had some really lovely finds in the AP recently!

This amazing Golden Wyvern. Thank you, Dimar!

A 4th gen Shimmer-fail from a mystery breeder. Thank you!

These three beautiful checkers, all from Terces. Thank you!

This 3rd gen Tinsel-fail. Sorry it's not giving you a Tinsel, 42, but thank you for the pretty egg!

This lovely 5th gen EG from spriters' alts. Thanks, Kiyoura!

And a wonderful Thuwed-related 4th gen EG, from lilysally. Thank you!

Edit: Also found this Christmas x White checker! Thanks, mystery breeder!

Edit2: And now another great 4th gen Shimmer-fail, this one from Jewel. Thank you, beautifuldragon5000!

I'm not sure how I'm ever going to find good mates for some of them tongue.gif. Thank you all so much! I'm gonna have to breed some nice stuff back into the AP, if my dragons will cooperate xd.png

Edited by Alectrona