Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Found this lovely in the AP a few weeks ago- actually quite glad that the alt ratios are out of whack (or replaced entirely?) for the time being, I think it makes a lovely pattern.

Tried to breed it to my CB black female already- no egg, but no refusal ;D

How the heck is that first black a CB alt? It's not a thuwed... But yeah, lovely lineage =)

AP finds-wise, I've gotten a bunch of nice ones. Off the top of my head:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/296Bk

http://dragcave.net/lineage/B0EVt

Hehe...they make a nice breeding pair...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mN5l9

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bLhAS - kinda wish the dorkface name were still as before though xd.png

Edited by daestarr

How the heck is that first black a CB alt? It's not a thuwed... But yeah, lovely lineage =)

That's probably someone who wanted a CB Alt Black instead of a Tinsel, the dates seem to suggest that.

I may have registered just for this thread. tongue.gif These are the ones I'm especially pleased with:

-please use lineage links-

With the exception of its immediate parents, that is a beautiful tinsel-fail. It also turned out to be my first alt-vine!

Edited by rubyshoes

That's probably someone who wanted a CB Alt Black instead of a Tinsel, the dates seem to suggest that.

Yep, it's noir. The 2011 HM Alt Black. Great catch Daypaw biggrin.gif

Chanilove: 0_______o Wow that's insane, congrats!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Found a 2nd gen white stripe yesterday. My preciouss xd.png I love white stripe x anything checkers

happy.gif very patriotic stripes you got there Ruins xd.png nice snag <3

happy.gif  very patriotic stripes you got there Ruins  xd.png  nice snag  <3

I suppose you could look at it that way... I wonder if it'd be possible to make a Union Jack linage? huh.gif

I got some great lineage ideas by just reading through all your great finds! LOL Maybe I should hunt the AP more often... :S (haven't done ap hunting for ages...)

I do have this though. Trying to see if I can build her a mate...... ><

I recently got this one link and this one link. I REALLY love that second one!

When I get lineages like that it makes me proud to name the little hatchling after its parents ^^

Edit: Holy moly just picked this up a few seconds ago link, looks like I have a perfect pair! Now I just pray they gender right :S

Edited by Kottdjur

I recently got this one link and this one link. I REALLY love that second one!

When I get lineages like that it makes me proud to name the little hatchling after its parents ^^

Edit: Holy moly just picked this up a few seconds ago link, looks like I have a perfect pair! Now I just pray they gender right :S

Oh the first one, daydream and thunder, is just stunning! I really need to do more ap hunting now seeing there are so many good things floating around... laugh.gif Congrats on all your finds!

(me a total sucker at 4-5 gen checkers... got to catch them all I say! xd.png)

~Spam removed; this thread is not for trading~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Just nabbed a 2G ND hatchling from the AP. o.o

Yeah, I can't believe it either.

Woah! What a great find. biggrin.gif Congrats! I've mainly caught CBs off the AP recently. Not manly nicely lineaged ones, unfortunately. sad.gif Or the ones that have had nice lineages I've had to throw back, since I was looking for CBs.

But some of you guys have found some really extraordinary stuff! Congrats especially to those who grabbed Dorkface stairsteps. biggrin.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

Oh, wow. I usually don't click on purple eggs, but I'm glad I did.

Wow!!!

Thank you, whoever dropped this beauty. Of course, I have no way to provide a mate for this beauty, but that's okay. It's still amazing!

I think, this one is my favorite:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Sfnn2

But I had a couple of nice AP findings, but this is the first, which comes to my mind wink.gif

When I saw "The Original Midas Dorkface" I thought it was a fake xd.png And then I realized ladiefare just changed her dragons' names.

I snagged this one. Yay!

[Evil cackle] Tihihi [/Evil cackle]

[Evil cackle] Tihihi [/Evil cackle]

I just now realized both of the parents were your dragons. Thanks, herk!

ooo Dusk, Thuwed, and Dorkface! The grandfather Bronzie and his mate are my dragons. I'm so happy to see the even-gens continuing! smile.gif