Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I found this lovely in the AP just now:

Here

Hope it wasn't meant to be going to anyone in specific.

D= Someone killed a pair of no lineage tinsels!?! Aww that makes me sad sad.gif

I found this little one some time ago but it's probably the most amazing lineage I've found so far <3

D= Someone killed a pair of no lineage tinsels!?! Aww that makes me sad sad.gif

I found this little one some time ago but it's probably the most amazing lineage I've found so far <3

Those were probably very messy tinsels and they want to get a "clean" lineage. To me they are fake even gens...

Those were probably very messy tinsels and they want to get a "clean" lineage. To me they are fake even gens...

Oh I didn't know that a dragons lineage is erased when it's killed... I guess that makes sense though.

Thanks for the info smile.gif

OT: I like this lineage too. That's a LOT of CB Tan Ridgewings 0_0

Oh I didn't know that a dragons lineage is erased when it's killed... I guess that makes sense though.

Thanks for the info :)

OT: I like this lineage too. That's a LOT of CB Tan Ridgewings 0_0

Tinselfails are love. <3 I traded for this lovely the other day. Same line as yours!

I caught this sweet baby from the AP a few hours ago and locked myself doing so. XD I'm not even ashamed.

/addict

EDIT: Oh, and I nabbed this Ice out of the AP the other day. The lineage isn't a perfect checker but it's a lot nicer than I expected it to be, being an AP egg and all. I'm going to gift its offspring to the BSA Gifters. :3

Edited by Chanilove

Tinselfails are love. <3 I traded for this lovely the other day. Same line as yours!

I caught this sweet baby from the AP a few hours ago and locked myself doing so. XD I'm not even ashamed.

/addict

EDIT: Oh, and I nabbed this Ice out of the AP the other day. The lineage isn't a perfect checker but it's a lot nicer than I expected it to be, being an AP egg and all. I'm going to gift its offspring to the BSA Gifters. :3

Those are pretty!

I was excited for a minute, thinking that the strip tinselkin was from my tinsel. Alas, it wasn't. XD

Hmmg, I love the silver tinsel x tan ridgewing combo. Whenever I see it, I kick myself for stupidly mistaking my low gen for the other tinsels I was spreading to the AP and abandoned accidentally. ;_; *makes grabby hands for her lost baby*

EDIT: Smileys. >:u

Edited by Varekis

I can't possibly remember all the pretty AP catches I've grabbed (the majority of my scroll is from the AP), but I did pick up this egg very recently:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/OqCAm

Lovely Christmas-y even gen, and Flamingos are my favorite breed. wub.gif

got a CB Moonstone Egg that still had 7 Days on its hatch time, and a CB Pebble hatchie ^^

i'm happy to give both of them a home and have been trying like all get out to get a Moonstone to even out my breeding pairs (but i kept snagging Sunstones dry.gif)

in other news. OMG i just caught a stripe in the cave WOOT!!! now if only she and my Tinsel get along enough to produce me some eggs xd.png *crosses fingers, holds breath and knocks on wood*

Edited by Red2111

I got a dragon with a very...Thuwed lineage. What the heck is up with all the dragon that have 'thuwed' in their names?!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/9IREW

Oh well. I can't tell the difference between a good lineage or a bad lineage, so...Anyone care to tell me if this is excellent/good/poor/bad/I shouldn't have even looked at it?

the Thuwed means its an offsping from TJ's scroll (site owner), which is a good thing.

imo, thats a relaly good find in the AP, congrads ^^

Edited by Red2111

I got a dragon with a very...Thuwed lineage. What the heck is up with all the dragon that have 'thuwed' in their names?!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/9IREW

Oh well. I can't tell the difference between a good lineage or a bad lineage, so...Anyone care to tell me if this is excellent/good/poor/bad/I shouldn't have even looked at it?

Right -- "Thuwed" is the word for "Dragon" in TJ's personal code. There are a lot of people who try actively to collect Thuwed eggs.

Even-gens (where every box is filled, like in your lineage there) are another thing that lots of people tend to prefer, rather than dragon ancestors with all different lengths and shapes of lineage. Other people like to find the longest, messiest, craziest lineages they can, with as many dragon breeds as possible. But most people agree that an even-gen is a lovely thing. Yours also has some clear patterns to it, which is nice, like the descending Hollies and the descending Tinsels; AND, it's not inbred, which is a big plus. It's impressive just how *many* Thuweds are in it!

I think it's gorgeous, myself! Lucky catch!

I just picked up this one, and I just love it!

At first I was hesitating to grab it, because of all the messy lineaged blacks in the AP, but I'm glad I went for it!

^Nice black and silver lineage. laugh.gif ('Tis about the only good lineage I recognize..)

the Thuwed means its an offsping from TJ's scroll (site owner), which is a good thing.

imo, thats a relaly good find in the AP,  congrads ^^

Really? Thanks for the info.~ ^^

Right -- "Thuwed" is the word for "Dragon" in TJ's personal code. There are a lot of people who try actively to collect Thuwed eggs.

Even-gens (where every box is filled, like in your lineage there) are another thing that lots of people tend to prefer, rather than dragon ancestors with all different lengths and shapes of lineage. Other people like to find the longest, messiest, craziest lineages they can, with as many dragon breeds as possible. But most people agree that an even-gen is a lovely thing. Yours also has some clear patterns to it, which is nice, like the descending Hollies and the descending Tinsels; AND, it's not inbred, which is a big plus. It's impressive just how *many* Thuweds are in it!

I think it's gorgeous, myself! Lucky catch!

Oh, wow. This is awesome! *happy dance*

Maybe I'll give it to some thuwed collector... *glances around*

Edited by SilverX7Studios

Right -- "Thuwed" is the word for "Dragon" in TJ's personal code.

It's the Thuwed = Dragon in Dino/Saurian from Star Fox.