Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

From looking at the parents, it looks like the owner enjoys breeding them and sending off the offspring for people smile.gif Nice breeder!

True! It makes me want to breed a mate for it...

Caught this gold shimmer-scale. It's my first gold shimmer I'm so happy. biggrin.gif Thanks so much Nikkayla! <3

Glad you got it, AquaTart =) If it genders wrong, let me know biggrin.gif

Edited by Nikkayla

Caught this in the AP, my first descendant from any honorable mention. Thank you, xdlugia!

Caught this in the AP, my first descendant from any honorable mention. Thank you, xdlugia!

What a gorgeous catch, congrats! ohmy.gif

Well,I caught a Dorkface in the AP.http://dragcave.net/view/WW5Wb

@Kelkelen: glad you like 'dem frills! xd.png

I found one of yours too - a beautiful Royal Blue and Autumns lineage. Thank you!

You're welcome~! :-)

Recently managed to snag this Gold Shimmer -- my first from Angelight Goldenpearl! Thank you, mystery breeder!

Also, this lovely EG with Prize dragons in the base. :-D AND, two nice Winters that dropped after Spring had started, which are also perfect mates for two of my own! Dragonpuck, thank you -- and I love the parents' names!

Edited by Kelkelen

I just found this beautiful Daydream in the AP, which is pretty cool because I recently got a 2nd gen (unrelated) Silver of that pairing. Now I already have a mate for its babies! happy.gif

I caught this hellfire from Rubin's dragons smile.gif Thank you!

You're very welcome. Drop me a note if you'd like an unrelated mate for it smile.gif